• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

For a guy with a busted ankle Rose looks good. He is showing everyone why he deserves the mvp. Fighting through an injury of this caliber. Simply amazing

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
TheFatOne said:
For a guy with a busted ankle Rose looks good. He is showing everyone why he deserves the mvp. Fighting through an injury of this caliber. Simply amazing

I don't think the injury was that bad, but I bet Boozer would have been out for 2 weeks lol.

dream

Okay, Derrick Rose is amazing and humble and clearly the season MVP...but he doesn't even consider passing anymore, does he?

Mest30

Banned
Mrbob said:
Go Magic! Push this to 7 so Drose can get some extra rest for his ankle.

I'd rather see Atlanta win ASAP. I think either way game 1 is May 1st. But I don't want the Magic to have hope in a game seven. They scare me how they play against the Bulls.

Owzers

Atlanta gets 2 fouls on Dwight and makes him sit then proceeds to take nothing but jump shots for the rest of the quarter and the next quarter as well. Brilliant. This is the dumbest game i've seen so far.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
sillymonkey321 said:
Atlanta gets 2 fouls on Dwight and makes him sit then proceeds to take nothing but jump shots for the rest of the quarter and the next quarter as well. Brilliant. This is the dumbest game i've seen so far.

This is why the Bulls are going to have the easiest time with them next round.

J2 Cool

Damn, Noah came to play. Love it.

As far as Rose, did he go back to his older shoes after the last game? There was some talk about how light his new shoes were, and that it shouldn't fail from under you like that.

Btw, Granger has been the ultimate answer back guy for the Pacers this series. I can't recall big plays he followed up with a quick score for the Pacers.

19833-C201011-Joakim-Noah-with-mother-and-sister.jpg

J2 Cool

If I don't ever see another t-mobile commercial in my life, it will be too soon. And I even thought that girl was attractive, how do you screw that up?

The Stealth Fox said:
As far as local commentary goes, David Steele and Matt Guokas are unmatched.

They are good, but since Calabro retired, it´s Ralph Lawler and Mike Smith by a mile.

A few years back it was Lawler, Smith and Bill Walton and it was even more awesome.

Honarable mentions:

Buckhantz and Chenier
Reid and Fiorentino
Warriors crew
Rockets crew (worrell and drexler i guess)

(not counting the ones used on national television, otherwise Breen and Frazier and Eagle and Fratello are pretty good).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom