• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Blaster said:
Fucking hilarious. Jrue was mauled on that drive and nothing.

this is what i sometimes dont get about people complaining on non-calls or calls. i'm not saying the refs don't miss calls or make bad calls, but this wasn't one of them. its like everytime there is a call or there isn't, someone is outraged from one side or another when more often than not the refs got it right.

i would like the heat to lose but that wasn't even close to a foul on that drive

217199_203661812989930_100000383391912_619739_2081107_n.jpg

CHEERS! THE CROWD WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT

lil smoke

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:
lol James hasn't scored in the 4th until now.

They should bench him in the clutch.
Who cares? He didn't need it today. The big 3 don't have to all score 30 pts a game to win.
You guys sound like children.

Omiee

Before the playoffs started, i thought the pacers and sixers were going to get shit on. Now i actually think they might have a chanse to win a game or two.
Is there an article any where that shows how much 1 game more can effect a team from a financial standpoint. I know in the champions league, going through to a second round or even scoring can be a big difference.

numble

VindicatorZ said:
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217199_203661812989930_100000383391912_619739_2081107_n.jpg[IMG]

CHEERS! THE CROWD WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT[/QUOTE]Wow, I didn't think it was possible to have more empty seats in the cheaper sections.

Iggy was 2/7 with 4 points, 4 turnovers. I know he boarded and passed, but they need much more scoring from him if they want to win a game.

Igoudala cannot play 36 minutes and just have 4 points. That's terrible.

VindicatorZ said:
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217199_203661812989930_100000383391912_619739_2081107_n.jpg[/IG]

CHEERS! THE CROWD WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have to say it was nice seeing Miama fans in the front rows at the 8 minute mark in the 4th

FrenchMovieTheme said:
this is what i sometimes dont get about people complaining on non-calls or calls. i'm not saying the refs don't miss calls or make bad calls, but this wasn't one of them. its like everytime there is a call or there isn't, someone is outraged from one side or another when more often than not the refs got it right.

i would like the heat to lose but that wasn't even close to a foul on that drive

On the replay it looked clean, but regardless the refs fuck up so many calls it's tough to give the benefit of the doubt. See the Wade kick out the previous play. That's a fucking offensive foul.

The Heat just aren't that impressive. I expected them to be awesome to watch, and I have to say that they are more boring to watch than the Spurs used to be.

punkypine

Bill Simmons
Total FT attempts today with all 4 teams playing equally hard: 71 (Miami/Chicago), 32 (Indy/Philly). That's embarrassing.

that about sums up how i feel today.

Derwind

Black Mamba said:
Iggy was 2/7 with 4 points, 4 turnovers. I know he boarded and passed, but they need much more scoring from him if they want to win a game.

Igoudala cannot play 36 minutes and just have 4 points. That's terrible.

He definitely needs to step it up. 5 points is ridiculous. :/

You haters dont understand how Miami works. This place was crazy and packed. There's empty seats cause the rich fucks are getting drunk at The Dewars lounge. There's plenty of real fans, we were going crazy.

Goin to eat between games. Cya kids at 7.

StickSoldier said:
The Heat just aren't that impressive. I expected them to be awesome to watch, and I have to say that they are more boring to watch than the Spurs used to be.

I used to like you :/

punkypine said:
Bill Simmons
Total FT attempts today with all 4 teams playing equally hard: 71 (Miami/Chicago), 32 (Indy/Philly). That's embarrassing.

that about sums up how i feel today.

Equally hard amounts to shit.

Most teams play hard, that doesn't mean they should be given similar amounts of calls of another team.

Omiee

StickSoldier said:

i'd watch a spurs game over a heat game any day of the week.
the spurs actually run plays during the game and in close situation games, that make you guess what pop has drawn up for them. With the heat you immediately know its going to be a bulldozer move to the rim by lebron, a pump fake foul call from wade, or a missed 3 from bosh.

VindicatorZ said:
You haters dont understand how Miami works. This place was crazy and packed. There's empty seats cause the rich fucks are getting drunk at The Dewars lounge.

We should ask THEM about LeBron as they seem to understand.

punkypine

VindicatorZ said:
You haters dont understand how Miami works. This place was crazy and packed. There's empty seats cause the rich fucks are getting drunk at The Dewars lounge. There's plenty of real fans, we were going crazy.
because MSG and staples center arent filled with rich fans... only miami

Omiee said:
i'd watch a spurs game over a heat game any day of the week.
the spurs actually run plays during the game and in close situation games, that make you guess what pop has drawn up for them. With the heat you immediately know its going to be a bulldozer move to the rim by lebron, a pump fake foul call from wade, or a missed 3 from bosh.

Oh yeah, for sure. Spurs are fun to watch this year, compared to a few years ago. But man, that's exactly how the Heat play and it's a huge disappointment because everyone was like, "Oh, this is great for the league, blah blah blah." because they thought it was going to be spectacular to see them play together, when actually it's a waste of time to watch them if you want to see entertaining basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom