• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Grimm Fandango said:
These Rose-antiRose arguments are so boring now.

$Tats don't lie. Ref's making it easy for "said" team. Person makes teh team better. No help...ect..ect..ect...

Thats all the argument comes down to from either side of the fence.

The only time I'll say Rose > BronBron or vice versa is when either carry their team to a ring or when either knock each other out of the playoffs. :/

Grimm Fandango said:
These Rose-antiRose arguments are so boring now.

The ironic or moronic thing is this seemingly started with the Rose-bashing aka refs-making-him-lead-his-team-to-the-win and then it went into a tangent of LeBron James of all people being unfairly criticized.

Blackface

Banned
Who would have thought that Bosh is carrying Miami past the Sixers, and Wade is absolutely no where to be found.

If Miami loses, it's completely on Wade. Who, according to NBAGAF, is a closer.

Derwind

GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY GO PHILLY

Surprise me with a win this series! =D

J2 Cool

The Crimson Blur said:
These "Lets go Heat" chants are entirely from the PA

The crowd is completely silent

Miami's crowd is sad. The funny thing is the thinking behind them bringing in crowds this year, was that they would basically have the greatest show on turf in basketball form every night. They make Lakers fans look hardcore.

giri

Real question, is Igoudala the closest thing to scottie pippen going around atm? When he wants to, he could just about be the best wing defender in the game. And he's been doing that for long stretches this year.

Yeah, thats just how people from Miami are, right? I hate watching games that are in the Heat arena. OKC is always fun because they get so loud, and hell, the Bulls arena was fuckin loud today too.

giri

Blackface said:
Who would have thought that Bosh is carrying Miami past the Sixers, and Wade is absolutely no where to be found.

If Miami loses, it's completely on Wade. Who, according to NBAGAF, is a closer.
But but But But But you keep telling me that Wade is completely useless and redundant on the team! him being out shouldn't matter in that case!

do you mean LBJ isn't ALL that?

Derwind

giri said:
Real question, is Igoudala the closest thing to scottie pippen going around atm? When he wants to, he could just about be the best wing defender in the game. And he's been doing that for long stretches this year.

Its a crime he's been stuck in Philly for so long. I hope he finds a good team to with good talent to actually have a good chance to win a championship.

Blackface

Banned
giri said:
But but But But But you keep telling me that Wade is completely useless and redundant on the team! him being out shouldn't matter in that case!

do you mean LBJ isn't ALL that?

Never once did I say he was useless or redundant.

Stop trying to make arguments out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom