• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
cuevas said:
Bro, he's just playing hard!!! If he can't do shit like that how is he supposed to play hard?
Dude's being a dumbass. This isn't a new phenomenon for him.

Blackface said:
He isn't going to the Lakers. They have less of a future then the Magic.

But more of a future than Bosh or Amare.

Or whoever you are hyped on these days.

Have you written your first draft essay on Blake Griffin yet?

Blackface

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
But more of a future than Bosh or Amare.

Or whoever you are hyped on these days.

Have you written your first draft essay on Blake Griffin yet?

Lakers are getting old, their coach is leaving, and they are going to have to re-structure the team when the new CBA hit. They simply have to much money tied up.

Who knows where he goes though.

Pkaz01

So hawks kind of did what popovich used to do to the suns when he let amare go off and would worry about shutting everyone else down so they couldn't get into a rhythm. worked pretty well it'll be interesting to see if van gundys adjustment will work.

numble said:
KG, Ray, and Pierce will all be 35+
rondo and green are still pretty young thats more than the lakers will have in the future and its an instant championship the year he joins.

numble said:
KG, Ray, and Pierce will all be 35+

I already said it last year.

If LeBron wanted to win, he should have signed with the Czzz when PP was talking crazy in the off-season.

Rondo
Allen
James
KG
Perk

Hand

Them

The

Chip

Nao.

overcast

You guys sound ridiculous. He's going to the Rockets obviously. The next dream.

FUCK OFF TERRIBLE BLACK DOG COVER! Damn... I don't like to yell.

threenote said:
I can't wait for the Portland/Dallas game. The only game I've been looking forward to today.

Agreed.

Is it weird that I'm more hyped for the OKC/DEN game than I am for the LAL/NOH game?

My hype order for tomorrow is:

OKC/DEN
BOS/NY
LAL/NOH
SAS/MEM

Pkaz01

There only three matchups im really interested in boston/ny, okc/den, and dallas/portland

this hawks magic series could get interesting though if the hawks keep this up.

threenote

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
Agreed.

Is it weird that I'm more hyped for the OKC/DEN game than I am for the LAL/NOH game?

My hype order for tomorrow is:

OKC/DEN
BOS/NY
LAL/NOH
SAS/MEM
Nobody is excited about the Lakers game, but I hope we aren't over confident

threenote said:
Nobody is excited about the Lakers game, but I hope we aren't over confident

I don't know who the fuck you are but saying that, you obviously don't watch the Lakers on a regular basis.

The Lakers will most likely show up and go through the motions, say "oh shit" in the 2nd and make it close by halftime.

Sleep walk the 3rd (giving up whatever lead they may have) and then play a 4th that is harder than it should be, resulting in a win.

Maybe.

Pkaz01

ryutaro's mama said:
I don't know who the fuck you are but saying that, you obviously don't watch the Lakers on a regular basis.

The Lakers will most likely show up and go through the motions, say "oh shit" in the 2nd and make it close by halftime.

Sleep walk the 3rd (giving up whatever lead they may have) and then play a 4th that is harder than it should be, resulting in a win.

Maybe.
Either that or they will go up big and then coast in the third until the other team comes back and then fight til the finish.

Omiee

ryutaro's mama said:

Maybe.

go easy on him man, but sadly that the truth.

I hope we dont see a hornets tomorrow that is trying to prove a point.

threenote

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:

Maybe.

I actually watch the Lakers all the time. -__-

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gigglepoo said:
Meh. Great centers like Shaq and Hakeem wouldn't have lost to the likes of Atlanta no matter who was around them.
Agreed. Dwight is a good center in a historical context, and a great one in today's league, but he's so many levels below the real greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom