• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

LMA got this. Whats the name of that annoying guy on the blazers team who always keeps waving his towel at any play. Even if its just a jumper.
Also i hate jason terry

Wait, I was running errands during the Magic game. How the fuck does Dhoward dominate the game like that and the Magic lose by 10? Seriously?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
His mom is at the game watching, and she's unable to fly to the games in Portland due to breast cancer, so he definitely wants to put on a big show.

Sharp

The Crimson Blur said:
Well you are a top contender for ROTY so that has to be interesting right? Its awards season!
It's all about the journey man... I expect to be a part of NBA-Age for a long time. Awards season is just a reminder of your progress.

Gigglepoo

@sportsguy33 Total FT attempts today with all 4 teams playing equally hard: 71 (Miami/Chicago), 32 (Indy/Philly). That's embarrassing.

The Pacers have to learn to knock Rose down. If they're going to get whistled every time he drives, at least make sure he feels it.

reilo

Heezzi said:
They need to put in Brewer at backup SG.
Has Corey Brewer turned into this mythical creature that nobody really knows what he does? Is it because he's been stuck in Minnesota for all of those years that people never actually seen him play?

Heezzi

Banned
reilo said:
Has Corey Brewer turned into this mythical creature that nobody really knows what he does? Is it because he's been stuck in Minnesota for all of those years that people never actually seen him play?

Defense

Brewer > Terry + Barea

reilo

Quit taking those damn long jumpers Portland. That's not what got you the lead.

Bishman

peja-head-cutout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom