• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigglepoo said:
The Pacers were up by 10 at this point in yesterday's game. 8th seeds are 8th for a reason.

In the East maybe. Grizz aren't a real 8th seed. They are really good.

They aren't going to give us this game. We have to take it from them.

linsivvi

Gigglepoo said:
Insanity. Kwame Brown started for a playoff team.

Adam Morrison....

NBA scheduling boggles me. Why start the Lakers game before the Spurs game ends when there is an hour between where this game will end and the start of the next one?

jjasper

MiDNiGHTS said:
Tony Parker is going head first into the first blue jersey he can find at this point.
He should he is getting a call everytime. When he was doing it they went up 10. They went away from it and Grizz came back. I have no idea what the spurs are tryin to do but I am gla they did it.

Gigglepoo

linsivvi said:
Adam Morrison....

Rings!

It's impossible to know how bad Rubio will be until he's in the league, but right now, he has the potential to be the biggest bust ever. At least Morrison played in the NBA and even started for Charlotte.

Omiee

this sucks, i dont have my ipad with me so i cant watch league pass=( im stuck watching the spurs game untill they go over to the lakers game.

The Crimson Blur said:
Blair and Dice have 5 fouls.

I don't think Pop wants Splitter's first playoff minutes to be in the last few minutes of a critical game.

And that's the problem. Pop keeps playing Bonner when he shouldn't be. I've accepted the fact we're not going to do anything in these playoffs because Pop gives Bonner crunch time minutes.

CB3 said:
lol bynum gonna get fined 100k

What'd he say? Same as Kobe?

obijkenobi said:
And that's the problem. Pop keeps playing Bonner when he shouldn't be. I've accepted the fact we're not going to do anything in these playoffs because Pop gives Bonner crunch time minutes.

Bonner: *laughs*

Zeke

The Crimson Blur said:
Blair and Dice have 5 fouls.

I don't think Pop wants Splitter's first playoff minutes to be in the last few minutes of a critical game.
I'd still trust Splitter over Bonner at this point

wtf bonner has the ugliest looking shot ive seen this side of shawn marion.

clutch triple though. and ANOTHER foul on the spurs!? are the refs unsure of who the #1 seed is??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom