• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHale's been a really good color analyst when given the chance. He kind of speaks too fast, but he's not annoying and speaks the truth.

He was clearly always meant for TV and not running a team.

linsivvi

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Fittingly, McHale is disgusted by the officiating. I don't think the goon squads from the 80s Pistons/Lakers/Celtics are half as effective if they got called with today's rules.

Yeah it's ridiculous, blatant flopping like that should result in a technical plus possession.

Edit: LOL Pop zinged McHale....Hilarious....

dream

Black Mamba said:
McHale's been a really good color analyst when given the chance. He kind of speaks too fast, but he's not annoying and speaks the truth.

Plus, he shares his championship insight with us. If you don't want to listen to color commentary from a guy with 3 rings, then yall are haters and possibly racists.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Black Mamba said:

I'll take the McHale era over David Kahn every time. 50 wins regularly, Target Center mostly filled, Kevin Garnett, ... yeah. It's depressing how far away the Wolves are from that.

Spurs getting abused in the paint without Duncan in the game. Pop already getting him in.

Gotta worry about big minutes for Timmy going forward.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
When did they add the half court camera?, at the top of the key overlook?

Is it new?, never seen it before

Never mind, it's just the camera on top of the boards zoomed in, thought they added a camera on the half court

linsivvi

Rodeo Clown said:
I'll take the McHale era over David Kahn every time. 50 wins regularly, Target Center mostly filled, Kevin Garnett, ... yeah. It's depressing how far away the Wolves are from that.

Rambis finishing the job of destroying the franchise that McHale left half finished. It's funny how things work in life.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
linsivvi said:
Rambis finishing the job of destroying the franchise that McHale left half finished. It's funny how things work in life.
McHale had actually set things up nicely before he was relieved of his duties: a ton of cap space, several first round picks, Kevin Love, Al Jefferson. That David Kahn couldn't turn that into something is incredible.

At least Rambis is going to get fired pretty soon. He's already back in LA, just waiting for the call. I'm sure he'll wind up on Shaw's staff.

Brinbe

Z-Bo all day
KuGsj.gif

linsivvi

Rodeo Clown said:
McHale had actually set things up nicely before he was relieved of his duties: a ton of cap space, several first round picks, Kevin Love, Al Jefferson. That David Kahn couldn't turn that into something is incredible.

At least Rambis is going to get fired pretty soon. He's already back in LA, just waiting for the call. I'm sure he'll wind up on Shaw's staff.

Yeah probably. Rambis is just not head coach material.

Gigglepoo

Rodeo Clown said:

Ricky Rubio may turn out to be the worst draft pick ever. And that's not an exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom