• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, Spurs really getting dominated in the paint in this 2nd half. Too bad the fouls have slowed this game down to a crawl.

edit: WTF Laker game on already.

Derwind

popcorn.gif

Gigglepoo

obijkenobi said:
At least Oden, Thabeet, and Bowie played for their teams.

I don't put "injury prone" in the same category as "can't play." Greg Oden is a disappointment because he can't get on the court, but at least he's really damn good when healthy. But Rubio may not even be an NBA-caliber player. Even busts start for a while before their lack of skill is exposed; Rubio may not even get that chance.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Gigglepoo said:
Ricky Rubio may turn out to be the worst draft pick ever. And that's not an exaggeration.
I think he'll be a solid NBA player. But will it be for the TWolves? I'll believe it when I see it.

Jonny Flynn, though? One of the biggest busts of the last decade.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Omiee said:
that is a big 3 right there

so ehmm no way to watch the lakers game untill this is over?

It's on ABC brah

No clue why the Lakers game doesn't start @ 4:00PM

Lakers 13 - Hornets 12

1:00PM, 4:00PM, 7:00PM, 10:00PM perfect 3 hour blocks, if OT it gets covered in there

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Gigglepoo said:
Insanity. Kwame Brown started for a playoff team.

I don't think he'll ever be as good as AJ Price.
Maybe. He's really struggling in the ACB, and it's seriously concerning, but there have been decent points who can't shoot before. There's just no way he's the franchise savior David Kahn needs. He's not that guy.

Game was over and soon as Bonner was put back in. I have 0 faith of us doing anything in the playoffs if Pop is goign to give him crunch time minutes. 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom