• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jefferson not ready for the big shot, either!

Spurs need Manu back, but more importantly they need to fix their defense in the paint badly.

TangMeng

That's what the Spurs get for relying on the refs to bail them out time and again.

Edit: why did the knicks ever get rid of this guy?!

Yay i'm a member!

Derwind

Amazing! I called you out too early Memphis, you made a me doubt you hard and made a bitch out of me. I am absolutely speechless. Absolutely speechless.

So much respect!!!

threenote

Banned
Honestly, this was the best playoff game I've seen. Lakers game is fucking boring, Dallas game was boring, etc...

I like this series alot.

PBY

Banned
I know Manu was out... but where was the Spurs' experience there? Best team in the clutch?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

obijkenobi said:
Thankfully (sarcasm) my internet dropped before the last play? Was the play at least drawn up well?

It wasn't drawn up well since they got trapped in the corner, but they ended up finding Jefferson for a wide open three.

Zeke

awful how do you let them back in after bonner hit those 3's there no excuse. Splitter needs to get most of bonners time.

Black Mamba said:
Jefferson not ready for the big shot, either!

Spurs need Manu back, but more importantly they need to fix their defense in the paint badly.

Not happening. Bonner plays 18 minutes a game for us.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
The meanest burger in the world, can be the meeaaaaanest burger in the world... if you cook it that waaay.

Loving this shit right here.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Just watched the replay of the last play, Bonner was open

If it went Timmy > RJ touch pass to Bonner > He had an open look

People act like this team didn't get swept last year with damn near the same roster.

And people doubted me when I said the Thunder would make the WCF.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
obijkenobi said:
Thankfully (sarcasm) my internet dropped before the last play? Was the play at least drawn up well?
There was some fumbling, but Jefferson got the cleanest look of the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom