• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
BruceLeeRoy said:
The playoffs are going to end in my death.

No way man. This is going to be awesome seeing the Lakers lose so we can start moving on to the next Lakers core of dominance. Bring on the 10th and 11th grade future Lakers superstars.

Omiee said:
come on now, we will make a big run for it in the 3rd and 4th quarter believe me.

I'm sure they will but it doesn't mean they won't make my poor rat sized heart pay for every lead and shot.

LovingSteam said:
No way man. This is going to be awesome seeing the Lakers lose so we can start moving on to the next Lakers core of dominance. Bring on the 10th and 11th grade future Lakers superstars.

You make a good sell on this upcoming movement LS.

Branduil

Rodeo Clown said:
Nailed it. He shouldn't be rewarded for that. It should be an offensive foul.
That is literally his primary offensive move. At least Durant has actual talent as well, Jack is just a scrub with a pathetic move. A true cancer to the league.

Omiee

BruceLeeRoy said:
I'm sure they will but it doesn't mean they won't make my poor rat sized heart pay for every lead and shot.

you gotta stop caring about the first half with the lakers, they only step it up in the second half.

Bonner playing so many minutes will be the Spurs demise. I don't care if he kinda redeemed himself at the end. His D is a joke and the Spurs game start on D.

dream

Omiee said:
you gotta stop caring about the first half with the lakers, they only step it up in the second half.

That's going to be a badass excuse if the Lakers find themselves down 3 games.

SamuraiX-

Zach Randolph has led the Grizzlies to their first Playoff win in franchise history against a #1 seeded Spurs team.

Z-Bo > Pau confirmed.

lolgafraud

Puddles

Banned
Dear firstrowsports,

If you didn't waste so much bandwidth on useless pop-ups, maybe your streams wouldn't buffer every two seconds.

Bishman

threenote said:
Honestly, this was the best playoff game I've seen. Lakers game is fucking boring, Dallas game was boring, etc...

I like this series alot.
GTFO! Dallas / Portland game was exciting. The best game in the playoffs so far next to Bulls / Pacers game.

Bishman

The Crimson Blur said:
No, I am happy with how he played all game.

Hopefully without the foul trouble and with Manu back we will do better. But who knows, every game is different. The only thing I know for sure is that this is a tough series.
2edz3et.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom