• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lakers age, the way that the lolAkers are playing you may want to watch out with talking smack to Spurs age. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if the lolAkers lost today.

exarkun

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
It wasn't drawn up well since they got trapped in the corner, but they ended up finding Jefferson for a wide open three.

At the top of the motherfucking key too. Which may be the easiest shot ever. A top of the key open three. Doesn't get much easier than that. Maybe the corner three is a higher percentage, but you really can't miss that shot.

NomarTyme said:
LMAO not after hitting two 3s and a steal.

Uh his weak ass defense and rebounding to start the 4th was when the Griz went on their run. We wouldn't have needed those shots if he wasn't complete trash on the defensive end.

NomarTyme

obijkenobi said:
Uh his weak ass defense and rebounding to start the 4th was when the Griz went on their run. We wouldn't have needed those shots if he wasn't complete trash on the defensive end.
I know! but pop is going to play him more because of those shots.

Derwind said:
RJ fucked it up, Bonner was open and had the hot hand. RJ's about to get his ass beat by the Spurs nation!!!

No, I am happy with how he played all game.

Hopefully without the foul trouble and with Manu back we will do better. But who knows, every game is different. The only thing I know for sure is that this is a tough series.

Branduil

GraveRobberX said:
Just watched the replay of the last play, Bonner was open

If it went Timmy > RJ touch pass to Bonner > He had an open look
If winning a playoff game depends on Matt Bonner hitting a three, you don't deserve to win a playoff game.

Too bad the bench has to play with Drew over Pau here, but the 2nd foul ruined the rotation.

Hornets still hitting a bunch of tough shots. That should fix itself as the game goes on. But Lakers need to run the offense better. Ever since they stop caring, the offense has looked awful. Just not moving it smartly. Hope they pick it up, soon.

Fuck man, I think I hate JVG more than Crimson hates Fisher

70d1c921.gif

Doomsayer

Black Mamba said:
Too bad the bench has to play with Drew over Pau here, but the 2nd foul ruined the rotation.

Hornets still hitting a bunch of tough shots. That should fix itself as the game goes on. But Lakers need to run the offense better. Ever since they stop caring, the offense has looked awful. Just not moving it smartly. Hope they pick it up, soon.

I hate how they always "stop caring."

I think Ex pointed it out. This team has a sense of entitlement that they shouldn't have. They feel that they don't need to hustle to loose balls, don't need to earn their points like other teams. It's really concerning.

Black Mamba said:

Eh, they will lose game 1 and come back to win game 2. Lakers don't give a shit and it shows. This isn't the year to have that attitude which is why they won't be going to the finals, let alone winning the chip.

Branduil said:
If winning a playoff game depends on Matt Bonner hitting a three, you don't deserve to win a playoff game.

Pretty much. And we know Splitter isn't going to play this year in the playoffs. Pop had ample reason to play him with all the foul trouble our bigs had but didn't. Manu playing doesn't change the fact that for some reason we'd have Bonner trying to play defense on ZBo/Gasol.

exarkun

Black Mamba said:

Please stop. It isn't true, the team is just playing poorly. I hate it when people say that about good teams. Its like the Lakers are SOOOO much better than the rest of the league that they can stop caring and its fine? Dumb, and its terrible for a fan to say so. You should be angry, pissed that they play poorly, not semi-apathetic and saying "they don't care".

That rant goes out to Reggie Miller too. Stop saying "they are bored", its the playoffs bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom