• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Trevor Ariza is 2-12 this game. If you're a Hornets fan, you got to feel good that you traded Darren Collison for him.

exarkun

Great fucking game so far. So chippy, physical, not calling alot of the flops right now, and both teams want it.

Fuck yes.

And Brinbe you are full of shit. They are playing hard. Get out of here with that.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Odom better contribute when he comes into the game.

I'm so sick and tired of the Lakers not exploiting mismatches. Pau and LO can't be guarded by anyone on the opposing team and it's as if they have no idea.

What the FUCK were they doing the last 3 days?

Brinbe

exarkun said:
Great fucking game so far. So chippy, physical, not calling alot of the flops right now, and both teams want it.

Fuck yes.

And Brinbe you are full of shit. They are playing hard. Get out of here with that.
Didn't say they weren't playing hard, but they're not playing at their best. They can be even more intense when it matters. Relax, Lakers fans, jeez.

Omiee

Forceatowulf said:
Odom better contribute when he comes into the game.

I'm so sick and tired of the Lakers not exploiting mismatches. Pau and LO can't be guarded by anyone on the opposing team and it's as if they have no idea.

What the FUCK were they doing the last 3 days?

this is dont get why pau is sucking so much.

exarkun

Brinbe said:
Didn't say they weren't playing hard, but they're not playing at their best. They can be even more intense when it matters. Relax, Lakers fans, jeez.

Im a Ruggets fan, brah. Only one here.

captmcblack said:
If only CP3 could ever regain that god-tier speed he had circa 2007. That is a tragedy. :(
He lost it after this:

cpflop.gif

Jonm1010

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
Trevor Ariza is 2-12 this game. If you're a Hornets fan, you got to feel good that you traded Darren Collison for him.
I didn't mind trading collison. He wasn't going to get enough minutes here to be as effective as he is as a starter. I am upset at getting Ariza for Collison. Very upset

what was bellinelli thinking. lol @ that shot.

Pau finally got the ball in the post and it created offense for someone.

That Kobe shot was tough.

exarkun

Truphenom said:
Besides that shitty flagrant call, the refs have done a not too horrible job. Not really calling any flops by Paul or Fisher.

Yea, baring that call best called game so far. Which could make the best game so far. That Spurs-Memphis game had waaaaaay too many ticky tack fouls. Which kind of went in the Spur's favor.

KONEX SPOKE. NOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom