• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Blaster said:
Who the hell was saying this has been a well-officiated game? Lakers have shot almost 3 times as many free throws as the Hornets.

What if one team is getting fouled 3 times as much as the other? Is that not possible? I hate people that just look at box scores to decide how bad the refs are.

Blackface

Banned
I remember, long ago, (24 hours ago), when myself and two other people said Chris Paul was the best PG in the NBA, we got flamed by NBAGAF.

Funny, that.

Omiee

lol at missing both, anyhow im happy we are only down 1.

lets close this game out. kobe better not get into kome mode, because no way pau is having a good day to help out.

Gigglepoo

Omiee said:
i feel bad for chris, he deserves a better team and organization

Does every talented player "deserve" a good team?

Blackface said:
I remember, long ago, (24 hours ago), when myself and two other people said Chris Paul was the best PG in the NBA, we got flamed by NBAGAF.

Funny, that.

You should have posted that argument three years ago.

etiolate said:
Paul is masterminding this game. Team looks tired though.

I don't think he can realistically keep this up for 40 minutes a night for an entire series. Hornets badly need someone else to create once in a while.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
as a true pointguard yes, he is a better passer. obviously rose is the better scorer (and perhaps the best scoring PG in the league)

I don't even know if I agree as a passer. Rose is pretty amazing at setting up plays for Korver and Noah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom