• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol the lakers spend more energy complaining about calls and non calls than they do actually playing
So basically you're going to be this years 09-10 seasons Thekad, eh?

I guess someones gotta do it.

Omiee

im happy kobe is making shots, im just worried in the end of the game when he goes into kome mode, and pau or others are not there to finish.

pau better step it the fuck up.

fuck i hate this minivan commercial where the spoiled white kid is riding in his highlander. i would take my kid to the adoption clinic if he ever acted like that! or i would kill myself if i ever owned a highlander

linsivvi

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol the lakers spend more energy complaining about calls and non calls than they do actually playing

You spend more energy trolling the Lakers than actually watching the games.

The Crimson Blur said:
The Hornets are so bad. They can't make basic layups.

Lakers doubling up NOH in free throws.

That's to be expected, though. Everyone here has been saying good things about the refs overall.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow pau gasol complains even when there is no foul call and someone just makes a basket on him. is there a bigger bitch in the league?

Are you gonna do this shit again this year, FMT? You really need some football.

Trevor Ariza might be the only 3 in the league I wouldn't trade Travis Outlaw for straight up.

Gasol getting worked by everyone on the Hornets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom