• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

threenote said:
I knew the Lakers would be overconfident. People laughed at me, but it's true.

Who laughed at you? The Lakers coast through the regular season and first round every season. Of course they were going to come in overconfident. Everyone saw what happened against the Thunder last year.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
And where the fuck is Mr. Sixth man?

Don't do this shit LO. Don't you even think about going ghost through out these playoffs after beasting in the reg season. You motherfucker... you mother fucking god damn son of a bitch. Don't you do this to us.

threenote

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
Who laughed at you? The Lakers cost through the regular season and first round every season. Of course they were going to come in overconfident. Everyone saw what happened against the Thunder last year.
Some lakers fan yesterday. Don't remember his username, but he was all hot and bothered.

if we could have gotten over the hump and taken the lead one of these times late in the 3rd when we got within 1-3, we could have kept it, but we could never do it. Hornets would let the lead dwindle then hit a shot or two.

Lakers don't deserve this game. We need to lose and hopefully wake these assholes up.

The Crimson Blur said:
Damn bro I thought I was trolling what happened?

Kobe Bryant is the only so-called "great player" where his team suffers if he has the ball. lolz

What about Lebron? I feel like his sorta like that too, sometimes. (End of the game "choker")

Cipherr

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol great matchup for the lakers there. it's not really pau's fault, what is he supposed to do? bad coaching/switch strategy at this point in the game

Its obvious they need someone else on him, he is making pau look bad, did you see that replay they showed from the backboard cam? Pau was fucking dizzy by the time that jumper went off.

Omiee

game over guys, better regroup and try to get game 2.

pau is a bitch, odom is ghost mode, kobe only one who came to play, and the rest of the team is just average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom