• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil should have gambled and left Kobe in to start the 4th. The bench is going to let the lead stay/grow and by the time Kobe gets back in there won't be enough time left.

Omiee

im worried now, i thought our bench would at least keep the lead between 1 and 3.
they are letting no build that lead up again.

kobe is going to go in kome mode, pau is nowhere to be found and bynum will be double teamed.
were losing this one

Fisher beat again for an assist. He's forcing Andrew to commit too much.

Fisher can't play against guys like Jack/Green. Phil is throwing the game away, here. Fish cannot play with the bench. EVER.

Cipherr

Baby Milo said:
rofl lakers gonna lose

Seems like they are getting out played, sending them to the line for 3pps and shit but they have missed so many free throws, the game should probably be a lot more out of reach than it is.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Damn all of the epic ball was saved for today.

The lower seeds are repping hard this year. All of them.

Baby Milo

Black Mamba said:

Fisher can't play against guys like Jack/Green. Phil is throwing the game away, here. Fish cannot play with the bench. EVER.
Fish can't play with anyone

fucking awful

he will prob hit a game winning shot since i said this

Black Mamba said:

Who can Fisher play against? Kidd?

dream

I don't think I can form a definitive opinion on Fish until I see him go 1 on 1 with Michael Bibby and Carlos Arroyo.

I like how Jack looks like he is permanently stoned.

jarrett_jack_popcorn.jpg

obijkenobi said:
The Spurs at least had the excuse that we played Bonner 24 minutes to excuse our shitty interior D. WTF is going on with the Lakers?

Bad rotations because everyone is getting beaten off the dribble. Hornets playing small and getting away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom