• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious, I'm like many other people who thought the Lakers would just murder the Hornets. Crazy to see I was wrong, for this game at least. These playoffs so far have had great games, except the Magic/Hawks game.

Gigglepoo

StickSoldier said:
These playoffs so far have had great games, except the Magic/Hawks game.

That series has no chance of being good. Two crappy teams battling it out to get slaughtered by the Bulls/Pacers in the next round.

Omiee

im realy amazed at pau, he is just not feeling it. His movement his body language, looks like he is just not ready for this.
So glad kobe is still in this game.

Darkman M

The Crimson Blur said:
Kobe hero mode while the Hornets play small? Even though the Lakers have the huge size advantage?

This is the best possible scenario for NOH
Hero ball seriously? Are you watching the same game?

The Crimson Blur said:
Kobe hero mode while the Hornets play small? Even though the Lakers have the huge size advantage?

This is the best possible scenario for NOH

Pau isn't going to the post on only but a handful of possessions. Pau is letting Hornets get away with being small.

I really have no idea what's up with him. I've seen him legitimately try to post up with or without the ball about 5 times all game. He has been a total non-factor on offense.

Omiee

Forceatowulf said:
After these ft's can we please get a legitimate stop and stop hoping the hornets simply miss at the line?

Pretty fucking please?

their whole game plane this 4th is to get the calls, and we are helping them.
its freaking annoying

giri

Omiee said:
man im getting to hate this jack guy, he runs in to bynum with his shoulder and he gets the foul
Bynum lent into it, leaving the vertical, his fault and it looked as if he was more mad at him self than the call.

Black Mamba said:
Pau isn't going to the post on only but a handful of possessions. Pau is letting Hornets get away with being small.

I really have no idea what's up with him. I've seen him legitimately try to post up with or without the ball about 5 times all game. He has been a total non-factor on offense.
Simple, Pau got hit early in the post and decided he didn't want anymore.

Black Mamba said:

doesn't help that Lamar's been pretty non-existent too. I can't remember Pau and Lamar both having bad games like this at the same time.

giri

Black Mamba said:

This is my biggest question, i don't think since mid way through the third (when i woke up) i've seen bynum or pau post up. Why?

Pau is playing pretty horrible from what I can tell. Was he doing that bad before he got smoked by Mbenga? When I seen his eye, I was like "dammnnnnnnn"

threenote

Banned
StickSoldier said:
This is hilarious, I'm like many other people who thought the Lakers would just murder the Hornets. Crazy to see I was wrong, for this game at least. These playoffs so far have had great games, except the Magic/Hawks game.
I knew the Lakers would be overconfident. People laughed at me, but it's true.

The Frankman said:
Simple, Pau got hit early in the post and decided he didn't want anymore.

He got hit 15 feet out on a face up.

doesn't help that Lamar's been pretty non-existent too. I can't remember Pau and Lamar both having bad games like this at the same time.

yeah, Lamar hasn't done much, either.

Kobe on CP3 now...

Blackface

Banned
9JZua.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom