• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Hardup like Dr. Dre for cash???

(read: total sellouts)

LOL you really think Dr. Dre is hard up for cash? He made more money than he will ever see just by Em and 50's albums alone. He's just an attention whore trying to stay in the spotlight.

Ninja Scooter said:
LOL you really think Dr. Dre is hard up for cash? He made more money than he will ever see just by Em and 50's albums alone. He's just an attention whore trying to stay in the spotlight.

He should have given 50 some of that cash or he wouldn't be shovelling Ice Cube's commercials.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ugh i can't stand watching marion shoot. very painful

It's unique, hater.

I know there's not one way to shoot the ball the right way but his is definitely wrong.

Heck, he made a nice career out of it anyway.

The_Inquisitor said:
How was the bulls game? I was reviewing Statics in the library during it.

Bulls won. Rose played like an MVP
of the Chinese league

anyway, after that crap 1st quarter I guess I can be happy with a 2 point deficit at the half.

Ninja Scooter said:
Bulls won. Rose played like an MVP
of the Chinese league

anyway, after that crap 1st quarter I guess I can be happy with a 2 point deficit at the half.

he may have had to take like 38 shots to get 25 points, but he had that one sweet move at some point in the game which they will show on sportscenter! mvp!

p.s. when did michael cera start doing geico commercials

Branduil

Pau is killing us right now. It wouldn't matter that only one of Bynum/Odom can play well at a time if Pau didn't have to wait until Marc was out of the playoffs to borrow his balls.

giri

@jadande After rebound and putback layup by Andrew Bynum he winces and reaches for his back as he runs downcourt. At least it's not his knee.

Made me chuckle. Poor Bynum, its a shame his whole body is as frail as yao's legs.

Horrible half. What god awful officiating. That Kidd 3 and Technical was a joke of a call. Missed out of bounds and travel and he jumps into Pau who is going past him. Kobe done fucked up when he called that ref that name.

Lakers missing 5 free-throws already. ARGH.

The defense has not been on point. Still giving up open 3s. Fisher still sagging into the paint for no reason. Shannon is a complete idiot in every way.

Pau has a moment here and there, but otherwise looks terrible, especially on defense. he keeps trying to wall off from the wrong side and too early.

And why did Phil switch Ron onto Dirk? No, he is too short and they won't let him be physical. They scored on every possession that Ron defended him. And don't tell them to double Dirk. You have to stop the other guys, not Dirk. 51 points and Dirk doesn't have most of them.

This game is not going well for Lakers at all. They better be fucking worried because they're playing poorly. Bynum and Kobe are carrying them, but the defense is just not there.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Hardup like Dr. Dre for cash???

(read: total sellouts)

Nobody sells-out ike hip-hop guys. And yeah, that Dre shit was weak too, but at least Dre isn't talking to a can.

20110505-k39ugk3bqxakutrjx3n2isfquc.jpg

Black Mamba said:
Horrible half. What god awful officiating. That Kidd 3 and Technical was a joke of a call. Missed out of bounds and travel and he jumps into Pau who is going past him. Kobe done fucked up when he called that ref that name.

Lakers missing 5 free-throws already. ARGH.

The defense has not been on point. Still giving up open 3s. Fisher still sagging into the paint for no reason. Shannon is a complete idiot in every way.

Pau has a moment here and there, but otherwise looks terrible, especially on defense. he keeps trying to wall off from the wrong side and too early.

And why did Phil switch Ron onto Dirk? No, he is too short and they won't let him be physical. They scored on every possession that Ron defended him. And don't tell them to double Dirk. You have to stop the other guys, not Dirk. 51 points and Dirk doesn't have most of them.

This game is not going well for Lakers at all. They better be fucking worried because they're playing poorly. Bynum and Kobe are carrying them, but the defense is just not there.

lol what? how is it the wrong call when gasol jumps into kid like an idiot? it is cheap but it is a foul.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol what? how is it the wrong call when gasol jumps into kid like an idiot? it is cheap but it is a foul.

he was jumping past him. The side angle made is very fucking clear. Kidd would NEVER shoot a shot with that motion if Pau isn't jumping past him.

And he both stepped out and then traveled to get the shot off.

Pristine_Condition said:
Nobody sells-out ike hip-hop guys. And yeah, that Dre shit was weak too, but at least Dre isn't talking to a can.

20110505-k39ugk3bqxakutrjx3n2isfquc.jpg

Yeah, at least Ice T is playing himself on Law and Order.

(he probably did something stupid too, didn't he???:( )

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
You're racist again for basically implying that only white people should be in fried chicken commercials.

Black folks gotta eat too you know???

"I'm dancin massa!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom