• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
they're playing like shit. Unlike Bulls fans, Laker fans have higher standards. When our star player shoots like shit, we don't hand him an MVP award.

I wouldn't worry about Bulls' fans much but when your team starts trying, I am sure they will dominate the opposition.

So fellas, what does our draft pick status look like the next 2 years? It's unfortunate that there isn't a Duncan type available in 2012 to throw away next season for.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I wouldn't worry about Bulls' fans much but when your team starts trying, I am sure they will dominate the opposition.

Hey that's not how it's supposed to go. You're supposed to respond by trolling with a picture of Kobe's Finals MVP from last year.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
LovingSteam said:
So fellas, what does our draft pick status look like the next 2 years? It's unfortunate that there isn't a Duncan type available in 2012 to throw away next season for.
No pick this draft. Traded it to New Jersey in the Sasha deal. You don't want a pick this draft anyway.

punkypine

LovingSteam said:
Trade kobe for doc river's kid
just don't get big baby on the team, he might defer to him for iso's late in games

LovingSteam said:

We traded our 1st rounder this year in the Sasha trade. Yes we had to entice a team with a 1st round draft pick just to give Sasha away. Shame too, because I think lottery teams might reach and some good players (especially 1s and 2s, like say Malcolm Lee) could fall.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
tmdorsey said:
Just flipped to the game for sec, surprised to see the Mavs up. Still early though
I missed the first game and thought to myself, how the fuck did the Mavs go up one in this series? Now I'm watchig them up early on and I still can't believe the Mavs match up so well with the Lakers. Not the biggest Mavericks fan and I don't hate them either it's just... really? I never expected them to make it out of the first round :\

Doomsayer

Ninja Scooter said:
We traded our 1st rounder this year in the Sasha trade. Yes we had to entice a team with a 1st round draft pick just to give Sasha away. Shame too, because I think lottery teams might reach and some good players (especially 1s and 2s, like say Malcolm Lee) could fall.

Wait, we gave up our first round pick for Joe Smith?

I would've rather had Sancha. Ugh.

Rodeo Clown said:
No pick this draft. Traded it to New Jersey in the Sasha deal. You don't want a pick this draft anyway.

No kidding. I could be a top contender in this draft and I have hands the size of a 4 year old girl.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe was fouled there too. I don't get why people want the Lakers to limit their best matchup while Dallas milks Dirk..

Cloudy said:
Kobe was fouled there too. I don't get why people want the Lakers to limit their best matchup while Dallas milks Dirk..

Our best matchup is to go right back at Dirk with Pau/Bynum, unfortunately Pau's balls are harder to find than pics of dead Osama right now.

Hey Crimson, if you're reading this, next couple years for you and I bro!

strangers.jpg

LovingSteam said:
http://www.argentinepost.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Larry-David.jpg[IMG]

Sexiest man alive right here[/QUOTE]

he doesn't age

he looks the same as he did in season 1 of curb

edit: that kidd foul is some bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom