• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcgirk is destroying the lakers. kobe better keep shooting to keep this close cause everyone else on the lakers is playing sub par and missing wide open shots

It would be great if they'd put even a HAND in Dirk's face or something. Almost EVERY one of Dirk's shots have been defended by the Laker players just running up to him and breathing. WTF?

clav

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27614187&postcount=6778

339oo0j.png

52cacj.gif

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Just got home and tuned in to see...

That Dirkshot.

Have they even been doubling him!?!?

they have singled him a lot and he has burnt them everytime. the few times they are doubling he is finding the open man. at this point id probably take my chances with the double because i'm not sure how you defend a 7 footer who shoots fade aways when he is on

ryutaro's mama said:
Lakers have absolutely no answer for Dirk.

They should try Bynum. At least he will give effort.

But as good as Dirk has been, they're getting killed by the other players. Stevenson with 9 points. Barea with 2 layups uncontested. How do you allow that to happen.

Meanwhile, 8/14 FT shooting. ugh.

punkypine

dream said:
Is he really unguardable in the same vein as Melo and K-Dur?
he's more unguardable. Carmelo guards himself plenty when he brain farts and durant can be pushed around. Dirk is on a team with no other competent scorer and he still can't be guarded

If the Mavs can keep hitting 3's and spreading this Lakers defense out, this series will be great. If those 3's ever stop going in though, could get ugly.

Also, Chandler is just amazing.

Also, lol @ Dirk playing great defense on Pau.

Wow Blake.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they have singled him a lot and he has burnt them everytime. the few times they are doubling he is finding the open man. at this point id probably take my chances with the double because i'm not sure how you defend a 7 footer who shoots fade aways when he is on

Fuck.

Owzers

Jamesfrom818 said:
I hate that Heineken commercial.

It's soooooooo annoying and reminds me of Duffy singing at the E3 microsoft conference with a flood of " get her off the stage!" comments on gaf

This team just looks out of gas. Dallas is playing like shit too but we can't capitalize. Maybe they just hit a wall. There's a reason no team has made it to 4 straight Finals in like 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom