• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck is Pau's brain!? How does he just leave Dirk open like that.

I'm flabbergasted. It's just pure stupidity.

A. Never switch a Dirk pick.

B. Always find him coming down the floor.

These are inexcusable errors.

And Phil, you don't take Kobe out and if you do, you don't play the 3 bigs together. Sigh. He's not even coaching, anymore. Get Shaw in there to coach.

Phil practically punches Pau in the chest to emphasize point as Phil, Drew and Pau discuss it entering timeout.

ugh.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Lakers should find some chump to take Pau in the off season. Looks like he's fat and happy with his contract and two rings.

effzee

Shadow780 said:
One step at a time, one year ago Josh Smith was shooting treys. At least now he's inside the circle.

Can someone explain Josh Smith? I don't watch any Hawks games but he barely runs, shoots spot up jumpers which he can't knock down, and seems to think he is amazing.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Forceatowulf said:
So basically we ran into the Mavs during their 3 point hot streak. Perfect. Fucking lovely.

Yes. Leaving Dirk, Kidd and others wide open has nothing to do with it. Continue to go under on every screen, good strategy Lake-show.

Black Mamba said:
Where the fuck is Pau's brain!? How does he just leave Dirk open like that.

I'm flabbergasted. It's just pure stupidity.

A. Never switch a Dirk pick.

B. Always find him coming down the floor.

These are inexcusable errors.

And Phil, you don't take Kobe out and if you do, you don't play the 3 bigs together. Sigh. He's not even coaching, anymore. Get Shaw in there to coach.

and the players on the floor don't even communicate with one another.

Kobe's got to stay on the floor, it's the playoffs and it's Kobe...

Duki

Banned
Real talk: Phil didn't want to come back this year, and now that he got guilted into it by his wife, he's not trying very hard. Why? He wants MJ to have more rings than Kobe.

You know it to be true.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Forceatowulf said:
So basically we ran into the Mavs during their 3 point hot streak. Perfect. Fucking lovely.

Of course, because no team is as good as the Lakers. They're just lucky and on a hot streak. A 3 game hot streak.

Booshka

Had to bring in a radio from the garage to listen to 710 AM. ESPN Commentators, especially JVG and Breen were pissing me off, they are so annoying.

Booshka said:
Had to bring in a radio from the garage to listen to 710 AM. ESPN Commentators, especially JVG and Breen were pissing me off, they are so annoying.

I've got it on mute, it's going to stay that way with Espn broadcasts

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Dallas not really capitalizing with Kobe sitting.. but the Lakers have played really well offensively and Dallas is hanging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom