• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something to help you Pau. Can't get more calls your way from refs by bitching to them. Just be the man on the court and they hook you up.

Derwind

seven-samurai.jpg
Mavericks_Thunder_Basketball.jpg

Any relation?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Barnes doesn't do shit but chuck 3's now. He was always on the attack pre-knee injury.

Still, I'll take him over Walton 10 out of 10 times. No fucking doubt.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ticky tack foul on chandler, but i guess that's a makeup call for the ticky tack on bynum

He arm-barred him. The Bynum foul was awful. It changes the complexion of the game, too. Horrible call. Falling for Chandler's pussy-acting. 7 foot flopping at the FT line. Grow a pair.

Pau is so mentally checked out, right now. God.

Kobe has to play the entire 2nd now that he was out with 2 fouls. Or almost all of it. LO needs a rest at some point, too. This is where there's a problem with this rotation.

Forceatowulf said:
Barnes doesn't do shit but chuck 3's now. He was always on the attack pre-knee injury.

Still, I'll take him over Walton 10 out of 10 times. No fucking doubt.

He hasn't made a 3 since he came back from surgery, I swear. So awful. He's nothing like he was pre-surgery.

Pkaz01

Rodeo Clown said:
Listen to these fucking guys talking up Joe Smith. What the fuck.
its mark jackson what do you expect

lol terry going off? second game barea 3rd game terry fourth game who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom