• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
dIEHARD said:
i was bored
di-9F4D.gif

Ehh. Christina Hendricks is hotter.

Omiee

rose putting on a show damn!!

with us almost out of this, id rather have the bulls win it all than miami or any one else.
well maybe memphis.

giri

Omiee said:
rose putting on a show damn!!

with us almost out of this, id rather have the bulls win it all than miami or any one else.
well maybe memphis.
I'll be happy if someone other than the C's, Heat, or lakers win. I guess OKC too, if they keep playing the FT shooting game.

That's what I am talking about.

Great all around game for the Bulls and Rose dominated from start to finish.

This is the Bulls team I expect(maybe not every game but more often than not) and unfortunately for them, it's kind of the Hawks team I expect.

The Hawks' coach is an idiot if he doesn't say anything to identity-crisis Josh Smith.

He simply can't shoot outside to save his life yet he continues to do so.

Shadow780

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
That's what I am talking about.

Great all around game for the Bulls and Rose dominated from start to finish.

This is the Bulls team I expect(maybe not every game but more often than not) and unfortunately for them, it's kind of the Hawks team I expect.

The Hawks' coach is an idiot if he doesn't say anything to identity-crisis Josh Smith.

He simply can't shoot outside to save his life yet he continues to do so.
One step at a time, one year ago Josh Smith was shooting treys. At least now he's inside the circle.

I'm happy at how well the bulls played and especially Rose. Still took too many shots (27 again) but this time he made enough. The rest of the starters need to step up though, I don't think any of them had double figures.

Shadow780 said:
One step at a time, one year ago Josh Smith was shooting treys. At least now he's inside the circle.

Yeah, he shot some threes against the Bulls this year even but maybe he's improving by now missing every long two.

He was somewhat effective this game when he was near the basket yet he does that in spurts and goes back to being a complete moron.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Shadow780 said:

Actually, last year Josh Smith only took 7 threes. And that was his best season...

What's going on in this thread?

I love hot chick threads, but not in NBA-GAF. I'd like to be able to refresh the page without worrying about giant bouncing tits showing on my screen. Come on guys, time and place.

aktham

The Chosen One said:

I love hot chick threads, but not in NBA-GAF. I'd like to be able to refresh the page without worrying about giant bouncing tits showing on my screen. Come on guys, time and place.

Welcome to (undersexed) GAF

The Chosen One said:

Result of bottom feeders not being able to pick apart Rose's game????

Silence is so sweet.

Pkaz01

ewww wtf how did espn get this game? I have to listen to mark jackson and van gundy? damnit to hell. at least i get a good stream out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom