• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

THRILLH0

Banned
Oh hey guys, did Derrick validate his HoF spot yet?

Surprise, surprise, great teams and players have the ability to come back after a couple of bad games. Who knew...

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Why the fuck is that guy in the McDonalds Sweet-Tea commercial with that chick?

She must give head like a Greek Goddess to put up with that shit.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
alex smith finally hits a triple! harbaugh taught him that
Yt1XW.jpg

NgtKO.jpg

Blake and Brown need to switch who they are defending. Blake is too small for Terry and Barea too quick for Brown.

Phil has it backwards.

Sigh.

Forceatowulf said:

lol i was just about to post something about that. but she seems like a prude so i'm not sure. doesn't look like he has a lot of self respect. maybe thats the best he can do

giri

Forceatowulf said:

Why do greek gods give good head?

Forceatowulf said:

she looks like something out of a japanese horror film

I'm about to freaking break something. The Mavericks are getting open jumpshot after open jumpshot. The Lakers seriously don't comprehend staying with shooters.

Net_Wrecker said:
I'm about to freaking break something. The Mavericks are getting open jumpshot after open jumpshot. The Lakers seriously don't comprehend staying with shooters.

Goaltend.

It's going to cost them eventually.

Lkr

Bynum attracts double team
throws to fish
back to bynum
another double team
back to fish
fish shoots a deep, covered three

WHAT THE HELL?!

Duki

Banned
The Frankman said:
I know of no Greek God who does that. Aphrodite wouldn't, she probably would be all snooty and shit.
shed make you go down on her first and then shed be like im too tired to do you now sorry

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Lakers need to actually play defense like they did at points in the regular season. The Mavericks are feeding off this pace even if they're missing shots, and the Lakers won't keep up the entire game.

and wtf how many open shots is peja going to miss? pretty bad when the only reason you are in the game to shoot and you're getting WIDE OPEN shots and missing badly.

Shannon better not excercise that option. I want him gone. What a horrible sequence for him. Blows a dunk by making a stupid layup after foolishly stepping out of bounds and caps it off with a terrible foul.

Kobe still not attacking the paint. almost 10 quarters in.

How did we ever lead this team by 16? Im starting to think it doesn't matter what the Lakers do, the Mavs are just firing on all cylinders right now and peaking at the right time.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Watching Kobe refuse to attack the basket pisses me the fuck off.

I don't know if it's injuries or what but it's annoying as fuck to watch because I'm not used to this shit during the playoffs. Old man Kobe is old.

giri

Forceatowulf said:
I have no fucking idea.. I heard my uncle say that once and I just rolled with it. *shrugs*

Shannon Brown is a god damn moron.
Like a fat girl on a lolly pop, or iceblock would make more sense.

brianjones said:
gasol with a push? thats an oxymoron
Dirk is pissing me off. Like in game 1 on the foul near half court. Pau like flick at the ball as Dirk is trying to catch it and Dirky acted like it was a fucking Shoryuken.

giri

ViperVisor said:
Dirk is pissing me off. Like in game 1 on the foul near half court. Pau like flick at the ball as Dirk is trying to catch it and Dirky acted like it was a fucking Shoryuken.
You've got fisher and kobe and gasol................................. something about glass houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom