• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Well, Gentlemen. Tonight is the night. If we lose this one then the show is over and we can pack it up. I consider myself a pretty hopeful person, but being down 3-0 in a series after being beaten at home twice = Checkmate.

There will be no meltdowns or rants filled with walls of texts and obscenities from me, as I feel they are unnecessary. I've had the pleasure of witnessing 7 finals trips, Five championships and a decades worth of Kobe Bryant shitting down peoples necks. Not too fucking shabby. Most teams would be happy just making the god damn playoffs and we've accomplished so much more in a single decade. So I ain't even mad.
Will be a bit sad though to say the least. =/

I'm 100% expecting a win tonight, much like I expected a win the other two games. Nothing has changed for me in that regard. If it happens, then great. If it doesn't... well, fuck it, what are ya gonna do? It was a hell of a ride and I wouldn't change a thing.

*erm*

LETS GO LAKESHOW!!!

numble

LovingSteam said:
She looks like there isn't a thing going on in her head. Like literally, its a blank canvas. No, seriously. Its empty.
di-38XD.gif

Look at this intellectual marvel.

J2 Cool

Ickman3400 said:
I'm happy at how well the bulls played and especially Rose. Still took too many shots (27 again) but this time he made enough. The rest of the starters need to step up though, I don't think any of them had double figures.

This is the biggest problem with Boozer's slump/lack of agressiveness. If Deng doesn't got it going, the Bulls don't have a number 2 for Rose. Thank god there's so many great defenders on the team.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
LovingSteam said:
She looks like there isn't a thing going on in her head. Like literally, its a blank canvas. No, seriously. Its empty.
Runway thought process = don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall

diehard

Fleer
cuevas said:
Lakers-age incoming? See ya guys later. I expect a lot of juicy gifs tomorrow, diehard.
Yeah not if someone is gonna bitch about it i don't want to get banned, managed to stay this long. I'll take any basketball gif requests though.

numble

dIEHARD said:
Yeah not if someone is gonna bitch about it i don't want to get banned, managed to stay this long. I'll take any basketball gif requests though.
No way you'll get banned. We have Khloe and Lamar every Sunday and the ponies yesterday.

Transition defense an issue with this lineup. Can see it.

But god damn, Mavs are shooting so above their heads from 3s in the playoffs to this point. Waiting for that regression to the mean to kick in.

Owzers

mavericks hit a few lucky 3s but Lakers are KILLING them on the inside which doesn't give me much hope for this game. Come on mavs....be less soft. I hate seeing Dirk drive the to basket and ALWAYS chicken out and make some incredibly stupid, soft, half-hearted lay-up attempt. Go strong big fella!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom