• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Old%252520Kobe_sm.jpg

EvilMario said:
Except when you take 15 seconds to 'talk it over', and by that time they've replayed it a dozen times on the big screen. You should get it right on a call that can be changed. And until they can 'take away' a foul..

Uh, refs are not allowed to look up at the replay. They talked it over because of the fans, but the other refs had no angle to call the play. Had they reversed it, it would have solely because of the fans, which isn't what they're supposed to do.

They got the call wrong, but the ref is right not to change the call without seeing it again. Otherwise every close call would go the home team's way.

Kobe finally attacked the paint. And scored! And Drew has played with heart this entire series. Making me even a bigger fan of him.

This game is so close, though.

pilonv1 said:
Am I the only one starting to hope we get Miami/Dallas in the finals?

If that happens then it just shows everything that's wrong with basketball and will probably be the reason I stop watching it.

Pkaz01

that jason terry gif is worth watching every mavs game.

Oh and lakers might actually win this one Brandy and Konex both haven't posted yet

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Black Mamba said:
And Drew has played with heart this entire series. Making me even a bigger fan of him.
I'm a big fan too. The better he plays, the better his trade stock rises.

Howard sweepstakes here we come!

Dark FaZe said:
Lakers have mismatches EVERYWHERE.

Its amazing that they are losing this series.

Not really. Dirk >Pau/Odom. Also Terry > Fisher. And Ron and Marion wasn't much of an advantage. Although, Odom has the advantage over Marion.

But Pau being this bad and Kobe not attacking the hole is the difference in the series. The dirk-pau matchup is advantage Dirk, but it's not supposed to be a big one. Right now, it is and Kobe's advantage over Kidd isn't as big as that should be.

Cloudy

Banned
I love Bynum's effort so far. I still think this is a loss unless Fisher is benched permanently for Brown. Also, Gasol CANNOT be on Dirk for any reason. You have to use Odom and live with it. Playing Pau and Bynum together is idiotic vs. this team and those open 3s will start falling for the Mavs eventually

Black Mamba said:
Not really. Dirk >Pau/Odom. Also Terry > Fisher. And Ron and Marion wasn't much of an advantage. Although, Odom has the advantage over Marion.

But Pau being this bad and Kobe not attacking the hole is the difference in the series. The dirk-pau matchup is advantage Dirk, but it's not supposed to be a big one. Right now, it is and Kobe's advantage over Kidd isn't as big as that should be.

Uh...yes really.

Lamar should be able to score at all will virtually anywhere that they put him.

Bynum is getting ridiculous penetration on Chandler on post ups.

Kobe roasts when he decides to try.

Pau SHOULD be able to score comfortably against Dirks terrible D.

Obviously the Lakers have no answer for Dirk...but Jose and Terry going off are rotation issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom