• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
stern has made the call. now the mavs will have to battle the refs as well

dr-evilstern.jpg

giri said:
Miami chicago! watching dirk score 50 in the first quarter against boozer will be brilliant.

Bosh, or Boozer. Dirk has it made.

Pkaz01 said:
lakers so lucky mavs missing WIDE open threes

bs call

They're still shooting a good % from 3...

lol @ stern making the calls. Like Barea flipping 30 feet away off a screen and getting FTs for it.

The missed out of bounds call happens.

Pkaz01

Black Mamba said:

because the lakers are not playing any 3 point defense. I don't know what they are shooting but as wide open as they are they could be shooting better

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Kobe isn't even trying to be aggressive right now... the fuck?

I want to believe he's saving it... but after watching the last two games..... I doubt it.

Kobe really just won't attack the paint. I have to believe he can't do it right now because of ankle. normally he'd hear about it and then make a concerted effort to do it. Not even trying.

Never seen Kobe like this before. Can't win if he doesn't start doing it next half.

Black Mamba said:

lol @ stern making the calls. Like Barea flipping 30 feet away off a screen and getting FTs for it.

the missed calls "happen" when they are in benefit of the lakers. when they happen against the lakers it is bullshit

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Black Mamba said:

Seriously. Mavs have been flopping all night and getting our bigs into foul trouble, but somehow Stern is rigging the game off a single bad call.

Give me a break.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the missed calls "happen" when they are in benefit of the lakers. when they happen against the lakers it is bullshit

Falling for a flop is not the same as a ball traveling that fast and trying to figure out whose leg/hand it went off of.

Every officiated? it ain't easy. Those things happen. Don't even tell me you know without replay.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Black Mamba said:
Falling for a flop is not the same as a ball traveling that fast and trying to figure out whose leg/hand it went off of.

Every officiated? it ain't easy. Those things happen. Don't even tell me you know without replay.

Except when you take 15 seconds to 'talk it over', and by that time they've replayed it a dozen times on the big screen. You should get it right on a call that can be changed. And until they can 'take away' a foul..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom