• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy said:
I love Bynum's effort so far. I still think this is a loss unless Fisher is benched permanently for Brown. Also, Gasol CANNOT be on Dirk for any reason. You have to use Odom and live with it. Playing Pau and Bynum together is idiotic vs. this team and those open 3s will start falling for the Mavs eventually

You're crazy. brown has been awful in this game minus a couple plays.

I agree on Pau. Put him on Marion, instead. And if you pull Pau or Drew, who do you put in at SF? Barnes? he's been trash. Explain to me with Ron out where you go? Luke? What lineup do you want?
Lamar should be able to score at all will virtually anywhere that they put him.

people have said this about Lamar his entire career. Why would anything change now?

Cloudy

Banned
Dark FaZe said:
Lakers have mismatches EVERYWHERE.

Its amazing that they are losing this series.

They have mismatches everywhere on paper. Pau isn't doing anything. The only guys who are scoring efficiently are Kobe and Andrew. Also we are at a BIG disadvantage defensively cos the Pau/Gasol frontcourt + Fisher is too slow to rotate on these pick and rolls

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jalen Rose just pointed out that...

Lebron/Wade/Bosh: 53FTM
Garnett/Allen/Pierce: 10FTA

dream

sup n
bafriend
s

Here you go
phil-mad-o.gif

Dark FaZe said:
Uh...yes really.

Lamar should be able to score at all will virtually anywhere that they put him.

Bynum is getting ridiculous penetration on Chandler on post ups.

Kobe roasts when he decides to try.

Pau SHOULD be able to score comfortably against Dirks terrible D.

Obviously the Lakers have no answer for Dirk...but Jose and Terry going off are rotation issues.

but you are just playing this game on paper. the reality of this series is lamar ISNT scoring at will and pau ISNT scoring comfortably against anyone. so taking this series for what it is no the lakers don't have advantages at every position

Cloudy

Banned
Black Mamba said:
You're crazy. brown has been awful in this game minus a couple plays.

I agree on Pau. Put him on Marion, instead. And if you pull Pau or Drew, who do you put in at SF? Barnes? he's been trash. Explain to me with Ron out where you go? Luke? What lineup do you want?

people have said this about Lamar his entire career. Why would anything change now?

Your problem is that you are only thinking of offense. Lakers are losing this series on the other side of the court cos players are being asked to check guys that they have no business defending.

I want Brown/Blake, Kobe, Barnes, Odom, Pau/Bynum. Best combination of talent, speed and athleticism we can put on the court since Trey isn't allowed to play for some reason. Fuck rest, this is basically an elimination game

Cloudy said:
Your problem is that you are only thinking of offense. Lakers are losing this series on the other side of the court cos players are being asked to check guys that they have no business defending.

I want Brown/Blake, Kobe, Barnes, Odom, Pau/Bynum. Best combination of talent, speed and athleticism we can put on the court since Trey isn't allowed to play for some reason. Fuck rest, this is basically an elimination game

But Brown has been awful on defense. Just awful. Barea is getting to the paint on him. Blake has been absolutely abused by Terry in each game, tonight no different.

So explain to me why you are doing this for defense when they've stunk on defense.

And barnes isn't doing anything at either end of the floor. That lineup is guaranteed to lose.

Lkr

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what are the odds that 2 parties are going on right across from each other and everyone at both parties is drinking corona?
what are the odds either of them have corona? probably low

Owzers

Dallas should be up by 4 not down....lousy Mavs making me want them to win but being stupid. At least you aren't Hawks-stupid.

Pau passing to Kobe with 3 seconds left and 35 feet from the hoop instead of shooting or making a move.

Thank god he made a move the next time Kobe gave it to him. His head is so out of these playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom