• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
smurfx said:
well at least we can be sure that this shitty team will be blown up in the off season.

Looking forward to seeing the last of Blake and Barnes on the lakers. At least farmer and sasha didn't actively harm the team.

SUPREME1

Banned
6a00d8341bfc7553ef014e870beaa2970d-500wi

One of these dudes will not be here much longer.

Look at him. The guy so pussy whipped that Phil had to scold him during the game. The guy who's girlfriend dropped him and sent him into depression.

She's 21, get over it Pau. How can someone so young have played you so bad.

You fucking pussy.

Gigglepoo

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
I have a question as I haven't seen Dallas play during the playoffs. Has something really changed or are their opponents even bigger chokers than they are? After all, it's pretty much the same group.

Dirk has never been a choker, and the other players are just hitting open shots when they get the ball. It's pretty easy actually.

Barrage

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
I have a question as I haven't seen Dallas play during the playoffs. Has something really changed or are their opponents even bigger chokers than they are? After all, it's pretty much the same group.

Chandler is a bigger difference then you might think, Jason Kidd's career is going in reverse.

Blackie

As a laker fan who never posts and is probably only doing so from being completely stunned...gg mavs. Always been a fan of Dirk and if they do take this series (probable) I hope they get the chip this year too.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
They really aren't that big of chokers

Also they would have had the title in 06 if not for shit reffing

Basileus777 said:
LA did dominate the paint. They still lost.

That's because this idiotic team went away from that in the 4th. It's funny how Kobe even told Odom to feed the post, yet when he went in, nothing changed.

Gigglepoo said:
Dirk has never been a choker, and the other players are just hitting open shots when they get the ball. It's pretty easy actually.

He did miss a couple of free throws that could have sealed game 3 in the finals....

EvilMario said:
Bynum was beasting, but Kobe had to have his at the end even before Dallas had the two shot lead. Ride into the sunset with Phil, Kobe.

The problem was Lakers went to Pau, not Kobe. They were up 5 and went to Pau twice. Kobe didn't even get the ball the last 3 real possessions.

But the real problem was the defense. Pau left Dirk wide open. Then LO left Peja. Then Terry got open.

But even still, Dallas has shot well over their heads in this series. Peja, Terry, and Dirk go 5/5 from 3 in the 4th. Miss 1 of those for fuck sake.

J2 Cool

Dark FaZe said:
Lakers had a good run.

Kobe and Lamar were huge in getting USA Basketball 2 big wins and they've been to three straight nba finals.

But Kobe is done man...end of an era. Its really sad to see. All of dem jumpshots...with Jason Kidd guarding him? Goddam.

I predict a Thunder/Heat finals.

I'm shocked he only took 16 shots, 17 points. Boy's tired, he's gotta be.

Black Mamba said:
The problem was Lakers went to Pau, not Kobe. They were up 5 and went to Pau twice. Kobe didn't even get the ball the last 3 real possessions.

But the real problem was the defense. Pau left Dirk wide open. Then LO left Peja. Then Terry got open.

But even still, Dallas has shot well over their heads in this series. Peja, Terry, and Dirk go 5/5 from 3 in the 4th. Miss 1 of those for fuck sake.

Did you even watch the first round?

DominoKid

SUPREME1 said:
6a00d8341bfc7553ef014e870beaa2970d-500wi

One of these dudes will not be here much longer.

Look at him. The guy so pussy whipped that Phil had to scold him during the game. The guy who's girlfriend dropped him and sent him into depression.

She's 21, get over it Pau. How can someone so young have played you so bad.

You fucking pussy.

Pau is such a fucking ho. I never imagined that we'd see a sex change on the basketball court.

SUPREME1

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Well, we know who the greatest Laker still is. Magic Johnson. He didn't even let his injured old ass Lakers team lose the first three to the Bulls.

His Lakers lost 4 Finals.

Kobe did his part. Yeah he fucked up, but he hit shot after shot. It's all on Pau. He brought nothing until it was too late. And even that was weak.

Fuck Pau.

If Kebo takes 10 more shots I don't see the result changing. Kebo has been quite inefficient lately

Cmon, it was a team effort out there, Kebo included

Furio53

I've been a Mavs fan for a very long time, and they are playing at a level and competitiveness I haven't seen them do before. They look damned good and never give up. I love it. LOVE IT.

Vyer

BatiGOOOOOOL said:

Dirk has taken his game up a notch.

Peja suddenly shooting like old Peja.

Dallas bigs taking a little of the edge from LA's size.

Lakers apparently can't guard JJ

Pau bitched out

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Black Mamba said:

Defense was terrible, agreed. Dallas was not even shooting that well outside of Dirk, but the Lakers still couldn't take care of business.

Pau was in terrible position when he received the ball all night too. Even when Bynum touched the ball outside the paint, he'd pass back out and roll to the basket. Gasol is just totally out of it.

diehard

Fleer
Black Mamba said:
I had to watch your dumbass team hit 13 straight three's against mine last year, so you can shutup with that stuff.

Gigglepoo

LovingSteam said:
Well, we know who the greatest Laker still is. Magic Johnson. He didn't even let his injured old ass Lakers team lose the first three to the Bulls.

Um.... OK? Magic Johnson is one of the top 5 players of all time. It's kind of hard for anyone to pass him.

Zep

Banned
BatiGOOOOOOL said:

Absolutely nothing has changed. They're just playing a lakers team that is (finally) finished.

Luthos

lol Lakers.

I hope Dirk gets a ring. I'm no Mavs fan, but I really like Dirk as a player. He deserves a ring as one of the best foreign players of all time.

Darkman M

KS Seven X said:
That's because this idiotic team went away from that in the 4th. It's funny how Kobe even told Odom to feed the post, yet when he went in, nothing changed.
Dude dosent matter at all when a team has wide open 3's all day. There isn't an excuse to be Made mavs clearly are the hungrier team hitting on all cylinders. Lakers look slow and tired, we had a good run.

Cloudy

Banned
KS Seven X said:

This game was lost on DEFENSE. You guys just don't get it...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Kobe is either going to take 45 shots in Game 4, or none at all. I can't wait to see it.

Cloudy said:
This game was lost on DEFENSE. You guys just don't get it...

Of course, if the Lakers didn't choke it away in the last three on offense either, it wouldn't have mattered with their 7 point lead. They couldn't make buckets, Pau was useless, Kobe took the ball a few times at the top of the key and did nothing, but jack up horrible shots. Where was Bynum? He's their only go-to weapon right now, and Dallas can't guard him at all.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
To commemorate the Lakers most recent Championship run, I will be rocking my Kobe/Pau avatar. Every Championship team runs out of gas eventually and our time was now.

It was a damn fun ride and I loved every bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom