• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatalah

This explains why Rondo wasn't crying in agony. Big difference between dislocated vs. breakage, we all should have seen it in his face.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dammit they showed the replay again and yeah that shit was definitely out of it's socket yuck.

EDIT: Holy shit he's playing.

Resilient

Also, WTF. People calling for death and injury of players is bullshit and needs to stop. I know dream does it as a joke but wtf at this seriously. Did these guys kick and rape your dog or something?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It's going to be weird to see how well Rondo plays. If he plays well, it would make Lebron's elbow injury from last year look even more pathetic.

Heat have been terrible with the eye test even in their wins so this beatdown thus far isn't very surprising. Its always been a terribly put together club and Bron hasn't looked himself for a while now no matter what the stats say.

dream

reilo said:
It's going to be weird to see how well Rondo plays. If he plays well, it would make Lebron's elbow injury from last year look even more pathetic.

Shouldn't it make Lebron's elbow injury look even more pathetic just by virtue of...I dunno, it actually being real?

Srsly

Banned
dIEHARD said:
Does calling someone a Dick imply that men are uncaring and ruthless?

Pau has been called a woman in numerous ways in this thread for his shortcomings in these playoffs. It's disgusting.

Nabs

1284298870chris_bosh_gay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom