• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark FaZe said:
Heat have been terrible with the eye test even in their wins so this beatdown thus far isn't very surprising. Its always been a terribly put together club and Bron hasn't looked himself for a while now no matter what the stats say.

Yeah, they really haven't looked that impressive besides Game 1 when JJ was shooting out of his mind.

Srsly said:
Pau has been called a woman in numerous ways in this thread for his shortcomings in these playoffs. It's disgusting.

Dude, please leave. I can only imagine how NOT fun you are watching sports. Or anything for that matter. Heavens forbid one of your boy... errr homo sapiens with male genitalia who are of the male gender say something like 'dude, she got big tits!', you must go nut... errr crazy.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
dream said:
Shouldn't it make Lebron's elbow injury look even more pathetic just by virtue of...I dunno, it actually being real?

Tell us more, doctor.

Lebron is playing like shit. lol

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I trust the doctors if they say Rondo can go out and finish, but it just seems to risky to his health that he could injury it further in a game that's finished.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The M.O.B said:
We can't even take advantage of Boston bench, we is done tonight.

Time to watch Pacquiao.
Ah, I see. When the game is in Miami, the fans arrive late. When the game is in another arena, they just go home early.

Srsly

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Dude, please leave. I can only imagine how NOT fun you are watching sports. Or anything for that matter. Heavens forbid one of your boy... errr homo sapiens with male genitalia who are of the male gender say something like 'dude, she got big tits!', you must go nut... errr crazy.

You're dumb. Comparing a guy to a woman because of his shortcomings is not the same as an observation.

And I don't need to browse a stupid thread to enjoy sports. But I do expect to not consistently encounter juvenile, sexist idiocy while browsing GAF.

DJ88

Sigh. Miami still playing like absolute horse shit, and Boston is on fire. After the 2nd quarter I thought this would be a good close game.

Srsly said:
You're dumb
heart-attacks_0.jpg

Sanjuro

reilo said:
Ah, I see. When the game is in Miami, the fans arrive late. When the game is in another arena, they just go home early.
No way dude, it's so beautiful outside. We just enjoy the skin cancerlicous sun.

Yeah you can see Rondo favoring his right arm but he seems to be still effective. He's still playing tough D and he's able to pass/dribble okay even with one arm.

Mad props to Rondo for coming out so quickly after a elbow dislocation.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
I like Rondo's white sleeves on his arms and legs, lol.

This game sucks BTW, WTF happened to the Heat?? Shut that God damn crowd up.

reilo

On that replay Rondo quickly realized he was about to land on that elbow so he did some ninja shit and made sure he landed on his back. Damn.

pilonv1

NBA playoffs are for grown men, if you can't handle the talk here and want to sit out then there's room over there next to Chris and Pau

Rondo is showing ball... errrr courage out there!

THAT ONE WAS FOR YOU SRSLY! Don't want to offend your delicate little feelings.

Gigglepoo said:
What do you think would happen to a female basketball player if she had to bang against KG for 48 minutes?

preg%20stomach%20right.jpg

reilo

No wonder Bosh looks so out of the game. He's too busy posting in this thread as Srsly.

Gigglepoo said:
What do you think would happen to a female basketball player if they had to bang against KG for 48 minutes?

Bro, everyone knows WNBA players are as good as NBA players. You're better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom