• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bosh. he's as bad as pau.

Can someone seriously explain to me why they're just letting rondo catch and pass in the offense? How do you not attack aggressively on defense someone who can't dribble with 2 hands?

So dumb.

Derwind

Black Mamba said:
lol bosh. he's as bad as pau.

Can someone seriously explain to me why they're just letting rondo catch and pass in the offense? How do you not attack aggressively on defense someone who can't dribble with 2 hands?

So dumb.

Derwind said:
thats not really a good thing though, Bosh is a non-factor on his team.

Worst Gasol >>>>> Bosh

And this is coming from a former Bosh apologist...

:/

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Ninja Scooter said:
just ignore srsly so the thread doesn't deviate into some bs politically correct cesspool and the mods will probably leave us alone.
srsly.

wow are wade and lebron playing stupid on offense. Miami has played this 2nd half with no poise.

They'll fix this in game 4.

Celtics do what Lakers can't: win a game.

Not fair. Lakers played Dirk, not Bosh. Lakers would win if someone on Dallas cancelled out Pau.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Srsly, you should divert your attention back to playing in this basketball game. You've been out of it the entire night. Your stat line is horrible.

dream

Black Mamba said:
wow are wade and lebron playing stupid on offense. Miami has played this 2nd half with no poise.

They'll fix this in game 4.

Why do you want the Celtics to join the Lakers so badly? :(

bluebird said:
I am glad you've brought RR9 back into your avatar.

Me too. I consider it a monument to a true American hero.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rondo with one arm has played better in the fourth than Westbrook.

in addition to Rondo for Westbrook, another offseason "everyone wins trade" brought to you by Ninja Scooter:

Pau for Bosh. Bosh goes to LA and Kobe teaches him to play like a man. Pau can go to South Beach and find a new girlfriend.

Sanjuro

0JyHy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom