• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Ninja Scooter said:
Pau's been playing all year with a dislocated clit and nobody gives him any credit.

flamethrower.jpg

It is like Miami feels sorry for Rondo so they'll not playing him hard. Just letting him waltz to the lane. lol.

Miami checked out of this one.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Rondo wouldn't be out there if he couldn't use that arm. Which he's been using when he really needs to...

Black Mamba said:
It is like Miami feels sorry for Rondo so they'll not playing him hard. Just letting him waltz to the lane. lol.

Miami checked out of this one.
nah, they're still playing man. they're missing a lot of make-able shots. Shots that went down in Miami are bricks in Beantown.

Dreams-Visions said:
nah, they're still playing man. they're missing a lot of make-able shots. Shots that went down in Miami are bricks in Beantown.

they're also not trying to make Rondo dribble. And they've settled for a lot of early long 2s.

That said, Jeff Green's airball might have given them a 2 minute window where they'll try and get back in it.

Black Mamba said:
they're also not trying to make Rondo dribble. And they've settled for a lot of early long 2s.

That said, Jeff Green's airball might have given them a 2 minute window where they'll try and get back in it.
Agreed.

I can't believe Green has brought so little to the Celtics. It's laughable how worthless he turned out to be.

Black Mamba said:

Yeah.... You can't fucking airball a damn 3...

Pkaz01

green lantern quest for the ring? thats actually a good advertising idea I actually like that one. Way better than official car of Thor by acura so stupid.

StickSoldier said:
Yeah.... You can't fucking airball a damn 3...

Not when no one is within 10 feet of you and clock isn't an issue. that's just sad.

wade has been so selfish this half. this is beyond KoMe levels.

Sanjuro

Jeff Green ass cam. One of the new features for the NBA on ABC.

Jin34 said:
They forgot to put the leash on Bosh in that stat comparison.
I love that you are using that avatar still. It wasn't really my bag, but I love seeing on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom