• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone has to inform miami that is a dude cannot dribble with his off hand, all you have to do is defend him up close.

I'm shocked Miami's coaches hasn't told them.

Dreams-Visions said:
missingbosh.jpg

DJ88

And with that 3, game over. Boston came out strong tonight. I knew that 3 night break was not going to be good, game 4 has turned into a must win for Miami. Please actually show up next time Heat.

dream

Anyway, beautiful game. RR9, you are a fucking warrior with more heart than I'll ever have.

Wade, I hope you slip in the shower.

Resilient

God damn. All those haters saying series over. Series just getting started here. Rondo playing like a motherfucking boss.

"It's not big deal, it's a little stiff."

DJ88 said:
And with that 3, game over. Boston came out strong tonight. I knew that 3 night break was not going to be good, game 4 has turned into a must win for Miami. Please actually show up next time Heat.

When the Heat actually give a shit, they can't be beat.

Jin34

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Jeff Green ass cam. One of the new features for the NBA on ABC.

I love that you are using that avatar still. It wasn't really my bag, but I love seeing on these boards.

I started to think about changing it after The Rock's lame ass birthday party on Monday.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Even though I wanted your team to lose, good job Rondo. Hope you're back to compete next game.

How are the defending champs the only ones down 3 games in their respective series? I don't want to see LA go out like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom