• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafinezt

Banned
giga said:
iqOzI.jpg

W2Y2O.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Blackface said:
Rondo has played shit all playoffs and he has one good game and he is a badass?

ROFLLLLL

Umm, didn't he have a triple double earlier in the postseason? He also has a 30 point game. I would trade him for Pau right now. Boston can have Fisher too!

Cloudy

Banned
Tom Penny said:
KG was ridiculous. Literally his best game of the year. Make Wade and Lebron jump shooters the majority of time and win. Period.

To do this, you have to shoot a high fg% so they aren't rebounding and running down your throat.

Tom Penny

Cloudy said:
To do this, you have to shoot a high fg% so they aren't rebounding and running down your throat.

No.You stop FT's. Heat win by shooting FT's then setting up their D. Without that they are garbage.

Cloudy

Banned
And they get the majority of those fts from bullrushing the rim in transition off missed shots and turnovers. If you shoot a high% and make Bron and Wade inbound the ball, you have a good chance to beat Miami

Blackface

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Dude, pretty sad that that is your best stuff. Thats the type that Viakado and Kiyoto shit out their ass.

I am not trolling or hating. Rondo has been nowhere to be seen in the playoffs and cost Boston two games already.

He had a good game, lets see if he can do it for the rest of the series. Until then, I couldn't care less.

TylerD

That was just brilliant how we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory tonight. We scored 17 pts in the last 17 minutes of the game. 17 FUCKING POINTS!!!!!!

Westbrook disserves alot of the blame but so does KD for pretty much doing zero to get open in the last minutes and just standing around. Brooks gets blame for not having Harden in the game when you need to try to score. Yes, I realize that passbroke (brilliant btw) would probably not have given him the ball but at least there would be another offensive threat to distract some of the Grizz defenders.

This one hurts bad and if we don't win the series it is because we didn't disserve to after that shitty display. The crowd got much more hostile towards my roommate and I only when they got up in OT. Still a good time for the first 36 mins though.

Tom Penny

Blackface said:
I am not trollin or hating. Rondo has been nowhere to be seen in the playoffs and cost Boston two games already.

He had a good game, lets see if he can do it for the rest of the series. Until then, I couldn't care less.

No were to be seen dropping 19/12/7 last series? Get the fuck out of here. Has he played to his potential against the Heat? No but don't give people that bullshit.

Duki

Banned
Tom Penny said:
No were to be seen dropping 19/12/7 last series? Get the fuck out of here. Has he played to his potential against the Heat? No but don't give people that bullshit.
lmao using the knicks to make someone look good

Derwind

TylerD said:
That was just brilliant how we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory tonight. We scored 17 pts in the last 17 minutes of the game. 17 FUCKING POINTS!!!!!!

Westbrook disserves alot of the blame but so does KD for pretty much doing zero to get open in the last minutes and just standing around. Brooks gets blame for not having Harden in the game when you need to try to score. Yes, I realize that passbroke (brilliant btw) would probably not have given him the ball but at least there would be another offensive threat to distract some of the Grizz defenders.

This one hurts bad and if we don't win the series it is because we didn't disserve to after that shitty display. The crowd got much more hostile towards my roommate and I only when they got up in OT. Still a good time for the first 36 mins though.

If you guys can get a legitimate point guard this offseason, take them.

Then put Westbrook at the 2...

Thats its, nothing to it....

Gigglepoo

Blackface said:
I am not trolling or hating.

You are trolling, though. Saying Rondo is "badass" has nothing to do with the quality of play. It's an assessment of his toughness. You took a cheap shot that wasn't in relation to the comment you were referring to.

I smoked a blunt and had champagne on top of my school's roof and saw the entire NYC skyline in gorgeous weather in my last night in this city. As far as I know, tonight didn't happen!

SamuraiX-

I just went back and read through some of the previous pages.

Who the fucking hell is Srsly and please tell me he was trolling.

My mind can't even comprehend how he could have possibly been believing the shit he was spewing out.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Just got back from watching the boring Pacquiao Mosley fight. Watched the Celtics 2nd half highlights.

Damn Rondo's a bad motherfucker. How can he be scared to take a layup sometimes, yet have the courage to play with one arm.

TheFatOne

SephCast said:
Just got back from watching the boring Pacquiao Mosley fight. Watched the Celtics 2nd half highlights.

Damn Rondo's a bad motherfucker. How can he be scared to take a layup sometimes, yet have the courage to play with one arm.

Free throws

Derwind

SephCast said:

I've been wondering this too.

The guy normally fishes for assists, like non-stop....even at the expense of the game at times....

However, I think since his left arm was injured, he couldn't make any quick chest passes and had little maneuverability, that all he could do was either give the ball away to his teammate to create a play or go strong for a layup/dunk....

Thats my guess.

The M.O.B said:
Wow not cool Lebron, but dumb question.

Dumb question makes LeBron MAD!!!

lebron-angry_crop_340x234.jpg

hulk.jpg

Derwind

CherryWoodFuton said:
If it was any other player I would feel bad but its Rondo

All I know is, Wade is on my list of players I don't want to piss off...

Along with Bruce Bowens with his flying karate kicks and Snaq's right arm......

SamuraiX-

CherryWoodFuton said:
If it was any other player I would feel bad but its Rondo

Wow. Really?

Fuck off.

Yes he's a bitchass but he actually came back from a ridiculous, legit injury that wasn't milked like what your boys LeBitch and D-Waaahh-ade get off on.

Anybody hating on him for this is a sad, sad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom