• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at Bosh. Trying to make excuses f......HELLO...

giga said:
iqOzI.jpg

<3

Am I in the right thread? And the correct answer would be who cares.

Anth0ny

Black Mamba said:
watching Pau, Boozer, and Bosh try to outsuck each other has been a fascinating development in these playoffs.

lol that's what I've been saying. hilarious.

also GOD DAMN DAT ASSSSSSSSS

Would be pretty dope if someone made a Kate Upton head avatar and everyone in NBA Age rocked it.

Or would it be? I want to be cool guyz.

I guess I'm getting a little off topic here, since everyone is talking about Kate Upton, but I think Lakers are going to win tomorrow. They will play balls to the wall, and beat the Mavs. Bynum/Kobe/LO will have huge games, not sure about Pau, dude has been playing horrible this whole post season. Dirk will probably have a huge game, I just don't think the supporting cast will deliver. Lakers 97 Mavs 88

giga

StickSoldier said:
I guess I'm getting a little off topic here, since everyone is talking about Kate Upton, but I think Lakers are going to win tomorrow. They will play balls to the wall, and beat the Mavs. Bynum/Kobe/LO will have huge games, not sure about Pau, dude has been playing horrible this whole post season. Dirk will probably have a huge game, I just don't think the supporting cast will deliver. Lakers 97 Mavs 88
Um, I think you have the wrong thread…

Duki

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
Yeah man.

I can appreciate that she is cute and all but she is waaaay below my minimum age threshold.
lol old man

also wow kate upton is bishoptl approved in this thread

the srslys of the world have lost

ryutaro's mama said:
Yeah man.

I can appreciate that she is cute and all but she is waaaay below my minimum age threshold.

what, you don't want to spend all day at the mall, talking about twilight, and how awesome Ricky Smith's part was?

really, i have no idea what they do anymore. :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
What's the over/under on Kobe's FGA tomorrow? I'm putting him over 35, for a season high. Or the Lakers go down by 20 at the half, and Kobe doesn't try a single FG in the last two quarters.

Duki

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
No.

No kids either if that's your next pregunta.
lol never found anyone or you did and life intervened

you seem like a well put together dude, so im surprised is all

Duki

Banned
bishoptl said:
You hitting on him? That's cool mang
rofl

nah brother just learning more bout nbaage

this enigmatic motherfucker ups and leaves and is like I CANT TALK ABOUT IT

now he comes back and doesnt wanna fuck kate upton and its like what happened in that time

Cloudy

Banned
Just gotta say, Rondo is such a badass. Man, Heat look like crap when they aren't getting runouts off missed shots and 30-40 fts

Blackface

Banned
Cloudy said:
Just gotta say, Rondo is such a badass. Man, Heat look like crap when they aren't getting runouts off missed shots and 30-40 fts

Rondo has played shit all playoffs and he has one good game and he is a badass?

ROFLLLLL

Duki

Banned
Blackface said:
Rondo has played shit all playoffs and he has one good game and he is a badass?

ROFLLLLL
come on now

he played with a dislocated elbow

theres a time and place for proper hatin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom