• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
dream said:
That's exactly it. When KG's back is to the wall, he starts demanding the ball and dominating games. That's pretty much the definition of passion.

unless it's game 7 of the nba finals. 3 rebounds, lol

Seda

Outdoor Miner said:
I still think the Heat take this in 6, but it is nice to see them come back down to Earth some. Bulls will finish them in the case Boston doesn't.

Bulls need to convincing knock out the Hawks first. Last game was a good show, but it was the 1st game this postseason they really looked strong. And considering they played the Pacers 5 times.....

this is my first time in nba gaf, I'm not really a big basketball fan but I enjoy watching the playoffs.

Just wondering where did the dagger joke come from?

dream

Black Mamba said:
unless it's game 7 of the nba finals. 3 rebounds, lol

I'm sorry the Celtics didn't go 0-3 tonight, Mamba. I know you were counting on that to make yourself feel better. :(

SamuraiX-

Hey, look, the big Fatfuck only played 10 minutes and the Celtics won by a blowout.

I WONDER FUCKING WHY!?

uLEQr.jpg

Seda

NightHawk17 said:
this is my first time in nba gaf, I'm not really a big basketball fan but I enjoy watching the playoffs.

Just wondering where did the dagger joke come from?

Dagger joke? You mean when one says "Dagger."?

We simply mean a finishing blow, if you will. Like stabbing a crawling wounded enemy soldier with a dagger.

I don't think it originally came from anything.

elrechazao said:
Supposed best player ever 6 for 24 when the finals are on the line. Lawl again.

See how stupid this is?

Lakers won. Boston did not. He found another way to perform. KG did not. So much for him playing at his best with his back against the wall

sam_amick Sam Amick
Shaw: "No team in these playoffs can beat us four times before we beat them four times. I still believe that. "
Go shaw!

EvilMario said:
If Miami doesn't win the championship, what are the odds they'll trade Bosh? And who actually takes his contract?

They would have to get wade and lebron's permission since they're best buds and good luck with that.

But I would trade boozer for bosh straight up. They're both pretty bad but Boozer is consistently bad.

Derwind

Outdoor Miner said:
Not disagreeing with you, but I would love to see some of them NOW. ;)

- Sofia Vergara
sofia-vergara.jpg

- January Jones
january_jones_crotch.jpg

- Chelsea Anna Tallarico
the one on the left
Celebs+at+the+Givenchy+Show+bWa3gCJXtaZl.jpg

Those are 3 I can think of on the top of my head that can compete...

Black Mamba said:
Lakers won. Boston did not. He found another way to perform. KG did not. So much for him playing at his best with his back against the wall

Go shaw!
guess you got to cling to something right now as a laker fan.

Pretty soon we gonna be sick of Kate Upton.............not!!!!!!!!

GG Celtics. You guys showed more heart. The Heat better come hard next game or its gonna be a longggggg series

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Ickman3400 said:
They would have to get wade and lebron's permission since they're best buds and good luck with that.

But I would trade boozer for bosh straight up. They're both pretty bad but Boozer is consistently bad.

There are rumours that Bosh is more of a tag along, being a very different personality than either Wade/Lebron. I'm sure if trading him meant bringing in a real point guard and good defensive centre, they wouldn't complain.

Duki

Banned
LovingSteam said:
...really. You'remore obsessed with this Lakers team than Lakers Age is.
wow, lakers fans literally admitting they care less about their teams than neutral basketball fans

new low even for the biggest bandwagon fanbase

KS Seven X said:
hunffffffgffffffhh

Come on fellas, stop objectifying women. We need to appreciate their hearts, their minds, their souls. We have the power to change the world and make it a better place, for you and for me, and the entire female race.

giga

LovingSteam said:
Come on fellas, stop objectifying women. We need to appreciate their hearts, their minds, their souls. We have the power to change the world and make it a better place, for you and for me, and the entire female race.
iqOzI.jpg

Mothman91

Dreams-Visions said:
what if she's a gamer too?

nah, she can't be. it would throw the universe out of balance. too much win in a single chick.
You would see her pictures appearing in the gaming section, thus blowing up Neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom