• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX- said:
Really?

Despite the fact that most of the time the shooters on the Dallas side have been wide open?

because they are doing an excellent job of passing and rotating until the Lakers can't get to the open man. IT's really good offensive strategy instead of forcing up shots.

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
because it doesn't matter if the other guys aren't playing. our success depends on other guys stepping up because Kobe can go off for 50 and we will probably still lose.

We haven't lost a game by double digits yet and the closest we were to winning was when Kobe went off. We will not lose if he gets 40. Hell, their zone adjustment will lead to offensive boards for our bigs

I can't wait for Kobe to lose on like a 40 point game and still get criticized the same way he does when he hardly shots at all in an elimination game (PHX and Boston). The irrational hate for this guy is what has me rooting for Lebron and the Heat. He's getting the same shit.

The Stealth Fox

Cloudy said:
We haven't lost a game by double digits yet and the closest we were to winning was when Kobe went off. We will not lose if he gets 40. Hell, their zone adjustment will lead to offensive boards for our bigs

Errr....

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Odom looks COMPLETELY checked the fuck out. Just wow.

If anyone needs to go in the offseason it's his ass. He's good insurance for Bynum but he's worthless in the playoffs when it matters.

Lamar needs to be gone
Shannon needs to be gone
Bynum needs to be traded for something of greater worth
Fish needs to take his ass to the bench

Forceatowulf said:

If anyone needs to go in the offseason it's his ass. He's good insurance for Bynum but he's worthless in the playoffs when it matters.

Lamar needs to be gone
Shannon needs to be gone

I got a slightly used Iguodala for sell.

I'd take that Bynum guy off your hands

nbdbbl.gif
nbdbbl.gif
nbdbbl.gif

Ferny

You would think after 3 games of Mavs doing some of the same damn stuff, the Lakers will play differently. But NO! Ugh so frustrating.

Forceatowulf said:

Lamar needs to be gone
Shannon needs to be gone

not a lot of flexibility with this roster. We can get rid of Shannon but we'd have to replace him with a min. player or NBDL callup (which shouldn't be out of the question). Lamar has value but he's a big part of this team in the regular season I'm not sure you can get rid of him now.

Bynum, especially after a relatively healthy and productive end of the season/playoff, is our big and only chance to upgrade this roster. We need to capitalized on that while we can. Bynum will be an attractive piece to shop around the league. Talented young big man, who has played really well, and is basically on the last year of his contract, so you can use it as a tryout to see if he stays healthy. Teams will want him.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
If the Lakers are down by 20 at the half, Kobe will just give up on taking shots and go into 'fine, you fuckers win it' mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom