• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

The Mavs are putting on an offensive clinic. Though, come to think of it, so did the Hornets. Maybe the Lakers just suck at defending.

Derwind

jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif
jt7102507105000.gif

Owzers

Terry lighting it up. Would have liked to see Haywood do something offensively so i wouldn't have to glare angrily at my tv towards him.

Mavs are just in the zone. It doesn't really matter what the Lakers do, they are hitting open shots, contested shots, whatever. It's just a case of a team peaking at the right time. I've seen the Lakers do it enough to know that this shit is over.

Lakers are maybe the worst defensive team I've seen in these playoffs.

Ball movement is one thing...but the ease at which players are penetrating, along with ridiculous overhelping from the weak side of the ball is just insane. I've never seen anything like this. The Wizards fielding a team of rookies have never played as bad defensively as the Lakers are right now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The_Inquisitor said:
I have never seen so many 3's in an NBA half before. College maybe. but the NBA?!
Wut? Seriously?

I've seen multiple games this year where a single player had 5 3PT in the first quarter. Six made three-pointers is nothing out of the ordinary.

Dark FaZe said:

Ball movement is one thing...but the ease at which players are penetrating, along with ridiculous overhelping from the weak side of the ball is just insane. I've never seen anything like this. The Wizards fielding a team of rookies have never played as bad defensively as the Lakers are right now.

Seriously. OK some of these are just great shots, but most of them are set up wide open threes.

On top of that, the Lakers can't hit any for their lives.

Derwind

Dark FaZe said:

Mostly this series, I've seen the Lakers play some impressive lockdown defensive before.....

there defense is ass this series though....

Gigglepoo said:
Most of the shots are wide open

Their ball movement is top notch. You keep making smart passes against and older team with players (Pau, Fish, Bynum) that aren't quick enough to rotate and you will ALWAYS find an open man. It's not like the Lakers are forgetting to cover these guys.

SamuraiX-

BruceLeeRoy said:
Were losing this game no matter what but these calls have been dramatically in favor of Dallas this whole series

I'm sorry your team is getting screwed, BLR.

Damn those refs for letting the Mavs hit all these open shots.

nbdbbl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom