• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddles

Banned
WTF, the game is already on?

And Dallas is leading already, fuck.

I was hoping the Lakers would put the pedal down, but after Game 3 I'm convinced the pedal fell off.

Cloudy

Banned
Have I not been saying it all series? Kidd cannot fucking guard Kobe and Phil is an idiot for not exploiting it like they've exploited Dirk on Pau

Puddles

Banned
firstrowsports isn't loading. Anyone have a link so I can slit my wrists in real-time instead of doing it along with a play-by-play?

Cloudy said:
Have I not been saying it all series? Kidd cannot fucking guard Kobe and Phil is an idiot for not exploiting it like they've exploited Dirk on Pau

He was pretty effective when he shoved Kobe to the floor at the end of Game 1 and didn't get called for shit.

Would the Mavs have won the next two if that foul had just been called? We'll never know.

Cloudy said:

because it doesn't matter if the other guys aren't playing. our success depends on other guys stepping up because Kobe can go off for 50 and we will probably still lose.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lakers were last swept 4-0 by Spurs in 1999, fyi. That was before Phil took over.

Story of the series. Dallas has been shooting lights out from 3 and doing an excellent job of rotating the ball to find the open shooter. It's more better offense than bad defense.

friskykillface said:

16a9kec.gif
16a9kec.gif
16a9kec.gif

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
reilo said:
Lakers were last swept 4-0 by Spurs in 1999, fyi. That was before Phil took over.
When the great Kurt Rambis told Kobe, "You coach the fucking team."

It's no wonder he's been so successful with the Wolves.

SamuraiX-

Ninja Scooter said:
Story of the series. Dallas has been shooting lights out from 3 and doing an excellent job of rotating the ball to find the open shooter. It's more better offense than bad defense.

Really?

Despite the fact that most of the time the shooters on the Dallas side have been wide open?

Ninja Scooter said:

Lakers are too big, old and slow to make the proper rotations in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom