• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Fuck you Lakers. Won't condone this thuggery. I don't care how bad you are losing.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I hate The Mavs with a passion, but WTF? I hope Bynum gets suspended for a long, long time and fined a lot of money. JJ Barea was my boy back in highschool. :(

Einbroch

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
Man I don't know how Artest is going to top that. But I can't wait to find out!
I was thinking the same thing. It's like a TV show. I can't wait to see next week's episode: Artest's Curbstomp.

bjb

Banned
Not only have they quit on themselves and their fans, but to go out unprofessional like this.

Truly shameful.

Afrikan

I'm no Laker fan...usually or almost always root against them....but why is Dirk still in a blow out game? Isn't there some unwritten rule about that?

I expected some hard fouls with Dirk still out there, and sure enough they came.

its not right, but it should've been expected from the Mav's coaching staff.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
All good things must come to an end. Ours came to an abrupt end. What are ya gonna do? Back to the drawing board.

It was a hell of a ride and I enjoyed it for the most part. I wouldn't change a thing either.

I'm kind of glad that it's finally over and didn't drag out too much though. I can finally rest easy.

Well done Mavs, and congratulations. A series win well deserved.

Darkman M

jobber said:
DAT 0-4

am i doing it right?

shaq.gif

This is such an amazing meltdown, I haven't seen this amount of bitch-made plays in a while.

Imagine if someone else does the same thing, I mean there is 7 minutes left.

Gigglepoo

Afrikan said:
I'm no Laker fan...usually or almost always root against them....but why is Dirk still in a blow out game? Isn't there some unwritten rule about that?

It's too early to start pulling players. Though I agree Dirk should be on the bench, that's just not how things work in the NBA. For whatever reason.

Bynum can stay on the Lakers.

He showed heart in the series and its about time someone fell on their ass.

Lamar had heart too. His play has been fun to see...disappointing series but I'm really impressed by how he's played this year. Been a real pleasure to watch.

Kobe and Pau were huge pussies in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom