• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

2002kings.jpg

That one was for Christie's wife!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Frankman said:
I don't understand how Odom and Bynum have been straight up knuckleheads, but Artest has yet to do something. Ron probably figured "Damn they beat me to it I might as well stay on the court".
Artest was suspended for his Game 2 antics for clotheslining Barea.

charsace

I want to see Dirk win a title badly. He's been so damn good for so long that I don't want to see him go out like Malone and Barkley.

jjasper

Mavs should have a drawing at the next timeout and let five fans finish the game so that Laker's thuggery won't hurt any of their players.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
charsace said:
I hope Kobe retires if Phil retires.
Kobe can't go out like this man. I understand that he likely does not want to be in a rebuilding situation, but not like this.

Afrikan

The_Inquisitor said:
He's on the bench.

he was not on the bench when those fouls started happening. That is the reason there is the unwritten rule...you don't follow it, other teams make you pay. And as soon as a serious hard foul happened, they took Dirk out.

again, it is not right....but it is expected in sports.

Odem was too nice with his foul if you ask me...it was a little shoulder charge....almost like a warning.

Truphenom

Darkman M said:
So Ninja was right we should have traded for Melo, Lovingstem warned of the downfall all season long. Good run very shitty ending especially from Odom and Bynum disgraceful shit there.

You got 2 titles and management is competent. Won't be long until Lakers are putting the league in a choke hold again. Had to happen eventually *shrugs*

dream

brianjones said:
this is the highlight of the thread.. activity will die off when the lakers arent around to bitch about

No it won't. There are better teams still in the playoffs.

If anything, the quality of discussion will only go up without the Lakers.

Peja is playing like he can TASTE a Finals appearance. Dude is going to start turning back time and start driving to the hoop and dunking the basketball and shit.
reilo said:
Artest was suspended for his Game 2 antics for clotheslining Barea.
I mean in this game...

Truphenom

brianjones said:
this is the highlight of the thread.. activity will die off when the lakers arent around to bitch about

i aint gotta brag
i let the trophys do it
around here we the best
so come and hold me too it
i specialize in everything that can't be done
aint no more talking bout it
moment of silence for the champions

Cloudy

Banned
Keeping Fish and letting Farmar go blew up right in our face and we will be scrambling for a PG all offseason. Seems pretty dumb to cut a talented young guy loose for an unproductive vet just because a coach with 1 year left didn't like him

charsace

esquire said:
Kobe can't go out like this man. I understand that he likely does not want to be in a rebuilding situation, but not like this.
He has ton of minutes on his body. I just don't see him sitting through a rebuild or playing on another team.

Afrikan said:
he was not on the bench when those fouls started happening. That is the reason there is the unwritten rule...you don't follow it, other teams make you pay. And as soon as a serious hard foul happened, they took Dirk out.

again, it is not right....but it is expected in sports.

Odem was too nice with his foul if you ask me...it was a little shoulder charge....almost like a warning.
nah, it wasn't like that. Mavs have blown huge leads in these playoffs. They kept him in until they were sure the Lakers weren't going to make a run.

When you've blown 20 point leads in Q4, you keep guys in just to be sure.

Darkman M

obijkenobi said:
As much as I hate teams like the Mavs or Lakers, I'd never want a Spur to act like a fucking bitch like that. When we went out, we went out playing hard, classy, and giving the Grizz their props afterwards. Fuck the Lakers

Yes fuck the whole origination because Odom and Bynum acted a fool. NBA gaf goes brain dead when the Lakers fail. I didn't say fuck the Spurs when they fuck each others wives behind each others back :)

Pristine_Condition said:
Can't wait for whatever sadsack, thug-worshiping fans the Lakers have left whining about the Mavs running up the score...

https://img.skitch.com/20110505-jck49en6yfsx5yjg4uj7hfb8ck.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

After what just took place they should have absolutely nothing to say.

esquire said:

I can guarantee he will be in tomorrow as someone else said working on his shot in the gym.

Cloudy said:
Keeping Fish and letting Farmar go blew up right in our face and we will be scrambling for a PG all offseason. Seems pretty dumb to cut a talented young guy loose for an unproductive vet just because a coach with 1 year left didn't like him

Farmar wanted to be "the man" and that wasn't going to happen in LA. He got his rings already so he wanted money and personal accolades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom