• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

brianjones said:
that wouldnt even have been a flagrant in the 80s
Kobe would say it is just more stripes that Bynum earned. I hope this team gets blown up next year, beside Kobe. Everyone else bitched out and played mediocre to bad. Need to restart and get people that want to win.

Afrikan said:
I'm no Laker fan...usually or almost always root against them....but why is Dirk still in a blow out game? Isn't there some unwritten rule about that?

I expected some hard fouls with Dirk still out there, and sure enough they came.

its not right, but it should've been expected from the Mav's coaching staff.

He's on the bench.

Afrikan said:
I'm no Laker fan...usually or almost always root against them....but why is Dirk still in a blow out game? Isn't there some unwritten rule about that?

I expected some hard fouls with Dirk still out there, and sure enough they came.

"Nuke them from high orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Gigglepoo said:
It's too early to start pulling players. Though I agree Dirk should be on the bench, that's just not how things work in the NBA. For whatever reason.
uP BY 30....Take the fools out.....Never too early

upJTboogie said:
This is such an amazing meltdown, I haven't seen this amount of bitch-made plays in a while.

Imagine if someone else does the same thing, I mean there is 7 minutes left.

I was thinking the same thing. Too much time left.

Darkman M

So Ninja was right we should have traded for Melo, Lovingstem warned of the downfall all season long. Good run very shitty ending especially from Odom and Bynum disgraceful shit there.

Ferny

I understand blatent fouls called but is it really needed to call these little calls down low to extend a game that may get worse at any moment? Cmon Refs

thekad said:
Meanwhile in Miami...

di-39A5.gif

Miami's dancing after they got crushed last night???

Oh yeah, forgot, Miami is a casual sports city...

Oh, sorry for quoting the picture, it now says hairline rexceeded.

Jonm1010

Banned
Bynum better be suspended for half the season next year.... That wasn't even thuggery that was a pussy, whining bitch picking on the littlest guy around because he's to pussy to try that against someone even half his size.

Go fuck yourself Bynum. I hope next year the Mavs pick up some street thug to cone in one game and jump kick your knees in so you end up broken, on the back of the bench in some shitty euro league.

I don't understand how Odom and Bynum have been straight up knuckleheads, but Artest has yet to do something. Ron probably figured "Damn they beat me to it I might as well stay on the court".

snack

Jonm1010 said:
Bynum better be suspended for half the season next year.... That wasn't even thuggery that was a pussy, whining bitch picking on the littlest guy around because he's to pussy to try that against someone even half his size.

Go fuck yourself Bynum. I hope next year the Mavs pick up some street thug to cone in one game and jump kick your knees in so you end up broken, on the back of the bench in some shitty euro league.
Whoa.

The Frankman said:
I don't understand how Odom and Bynum have been straight up knuckleheads, but Artest has yet to do something. Ron probably figured "Damn they beat me to it I might as well stay on the court".

Dammit .....LOL

As much as I hate teams like the Mavs or Lakers, I'd never want a Spur to act like a fucking bitch like that. When we went out, we went out playing hard, classy, and giving the Grizz their props afterwards. Fuck the Lakers

Nelo Ice

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
No, that was Ron Artest.

Bynum's elbow was arguably much worse.

Didn't he do this shit to Beasley this year as well????

Total joke.

yeah beasly hit was the worst the fall he took looked career ending

Ferny73 said:
I understand blatent fouls called but is it really needed to call these little calls down low to extend a game that may get worse at any moment? Cmon Refs

refs trying to keep this thing from escalating any further.

Afrikan said:

This is the playoffs not some regular season game.

entremet

Jamesfrom818 said:
The hyperbole that comes with Lakers failure is really quite amazing.
People just like to see championship teams lose--see Yankees, Cowboys, Duke, etc. Nothing new here. You shouldn't be surprised as a Lakers fan.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Forceatowulf said:
All good things must come to an end. Ours came to an abrupt end. What are ya gonna do? Back to the drawing board.

It was a hell of a ride and I enjoyed it for the most part. I wouldn't change a thing either.

I'm kind of glad that it's finally over and didn't drag out too much though. I can finally rest easy.

Well done Mavs, and congratulations. A series win well deserved.
LOL you're glad that you're not going to win the championship? C'mon. You lost to the Mavericks. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom