• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Basileus777 said:
Goddamn it. Game 3 Rose gave me temporary false hope that the Bulls could challenge the Heat.
Heat?

ray.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
white dynamite said:
I don't understand why Westbrook gets criticized for his +30 shots while D-Rose doesn't. Isn't that like a double standard or something?
Huh? Plenty of us have been making fun of Rose for his bad game and bad playoffs.

diehard

Fleer
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol stern made the call for the hawks. calls a foul on the shot and then changes it? alright
uhh that shit wasn't a foul, all it did was give the Bulls a chance to get it back.

The M.O.B

Smith is playing so smart this 4th qtr. Can't see Hawks blowing this.

EDIT: That Rose 3 wasnt a foul, if ref didn't blow whistle the Hawks would have gotten the ball anyways because it went out of bounds. Bulls lucky they even got a chance to get ball back.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Bulls don't deserve this game, but that was a horrible horrible call. Should've been a 3 point game after that whistle.

reilo

The M.O.B said:
Smith is playing so smart this 4th qtr. Can't see Hawks blowing this.
Good things the Hawsk are about to win this, because this is the last time we'll see a smart game by Josh Smith this season.

Owzers

white dynamite said:
I don't understand why Westbrook gets criticized for his +30 shots while D-Rose doesn't. Isn't that like a double standard or something?

Westbrook has Durant, Rose has....." please God, let Rose score we want to win the game"

effzee

NomarTyme said:
Iverson is a better shooter.

OMFG! TEAGUE!

Iverson was never a great shooter but he was a level above Rose. Rose will probably surpass him and maybe its the homerism in me but Iverson was far more dangerous than Rose. And he averages as many assists has Rose while playing SG.

*sheds tears for Iverson* :(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This Bulls team can really be pathetic. D-Rose has to stop letting the BS MVP talk get to his head. You can't shoot, dude. Pass the damn ball, get some ball movement going, do something. Use Deng, not just Korver for the three. He seems to think the only worthwhile pass is one to a three. Boozer had it going tonight, but has gotten practically no touches since.

J2 Cool

Thibs should have never sat Boozer for Taj to start the quarter, and play Rose the rest of the way. Boozer had it going, was giving your offense some rhythm, making the game easier for Rose. They died offensively after that, and the Watson/Rose backcourt.

SamuraiX-

Cipherr said:
Hmm possible dagger there by T?

That last wide open Horford dunk was pretty much the dagger.

Bread said:
And I'm sure the Hawks wouldn't trade him for Jason Thompson either.

There were talks about it earlier in the season.

Not sure which team proposed it though. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was the Hawks since Teague wasn't getting any playing time.

reilo

I'm really shocked that call was overturned. I've never seen anything like it. I'm even more pissed now because there are plenty of other calls that could have been deemed "inadvertent whistle", too.

Hi-Def

Neo Member
Gigglepoo said:
Neither does CP3. But a PG is supposed to pass first and ensure his teammates get good looks instead of continually looking for his own shot.
Comparing Rose to a real PG is not even fair.

Abysmal no-call, fucking incompetent refs.

They also missed a charge on Korver but the Bulls didn't deserve this game anyway.

This loss falls on total breakdowns on defense and Luol Deng.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom