• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Fdot1-So-Grimey.jpg

Bread

Banned
SamuraiX- said:
There were talks about it earlier in the season.

Not sure which team proposed it though. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was the Hawks since Teague wasn't getting any playing time.
After how he has looked so far in the playoffs, I really doubt they'll trade him. They finally have the PG they were looking for, all they need is a Center and they might be a real contender for the title.

THRILLH0

Banned
Wow, brutal 5 minutes by Derrick. Dude needs to realize he's on a team capable of getting stops and grinding it out.

He's playing like he's on the Warriors and needs to jack it up every time down at the moment. Thibs needs to pull him back down to earth.

diehard

Fleer
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Abysmal no-call, fucking incompetent refs.

They also missed a charge on Korver but the Bulls didn't deserve this game anyway.

This loss falls on total breakdowns on defense and Luol Deng.
What the hell are you talking about? That was a total offensive flop by Rose, NO WAY that should have been a foul.

Owzers

Sooooooooo will the Hawks coach play today's tape over and over again for Smith while feeding him cookies in order for him to learn he's more productive going to the paint than chucking jump shots?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Abysmal no-call, fucking incompetent refs.

They also missed a charge on Korver but the Bulls didn't deserve this game anyway.

This loss falls on total breakdowns on defense and Luol Deng.
And on Rose. This whole, he has no one else BS needs to stop. Boozer had it going tonight, and Deng could have used a bunch of the touches Korver got. Like I said, Rose is a terrible distributor, and he has to get his guys open, not just wait until tehy get to the 3 point line, and pass it there.

effzee said:
Iverson was never a great shooter but he was a level above Rose. Rose will probably surpass him and maybe its the homerism in me but Iverson was far more dangerous than Rose. And he averages as many assists has Rose while playing SG.

*sheds tears for Iverson* :(

Iverson was also such a douche that he eventually stop getting a lot of the bullshit superstar calls(Kobe is getting there too). Rose has no soul so he won't piss off the refs so he has that.

I miss the AI days....we may have never won shit but man it was fun. Shit I truly believe that to be a good team you need an asshole as a star or at least a few on your team. The current sixers are all choir boys or emo.

Gigglepoo said:
That's true every time the Bulls play. Next round should be fascinating, two teams that get every call going head to head! 80+ free throws! 4 hour games!
I know you're still pissy that the Pacers lost, but just because you say something enough times doesn't make it true. Guess which team has attempted more FTs this Series?

The M.O.B

Mr. 120 Mil played pretty good today, and Crawford had another so-so game but still contributed more than any other Bulls bench player cept Gibson.

Biggest thing was not giving up rebounds like last game, give themselves a great chance to win and they did.

dIEHARD said:
What the hell are you talking about? That was a total offensive flop by Rose, NO WAY that should have been a foul.

Not the point at all, the ref called a foul and then backtracked.

If you believe otherwise, you think dIRon Williams is good for a team and coachable.

benjipwns

Banned
Bread said:
After how he has looked so far in the playoffs, I really doubt they'll trade him. They finally have the PG they were looking for, all they need is a Center and they might be a real contender for the title.
There's this guy from Atlanta I hear is pretty good and probably doesn't want to stay with his current team.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
alr1ghtstart said:
The Atlanta Hawks winning in the playoffs. wow.
Yeah, it's like they haven't been to the semifinals three seasons straight or anything.

diehard

Fleer
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Not the point at all, the ref called a foul and then backtracked.

If you believe otherwise, you think dIRon Williams is good for a team and coachable.
You supposed "closer" just shat the bed and chucked away, prob don't want to bring up a real point guard.

tmdorsey

sillymonkey321 said:
Sooooooooo will the Hawks coach play today's tape over and over again for Smith while feeding him cookies in order for him to learn he's more productive going to the paint than chucking jump shots?
He needs to be shown this game tape Clockwork Orange style.

dIEHARD said:
You supposed "closer" just shat the bed and chucked away, prob don't want to bring up a real point guard.

He's still in the playoffs, your true masturbatory Benedict Arnold lover point guard quit on his coach, destroyed a franchise and then quit on his new team that didn't even make the playoffs.

dabig2

Bulls played some Knicks level of defense there in that 4th quarter. That was hilariously bad.

Rose has to play better next game.

THRILLH0

Banned
Eh, this one's all on DRose_HoF. Silver lining was Booz stepping up. I've been saying all throughout the playoffs that they'll need him to play a significant role if we're getting to the finals.

Let's start with Atlanta first though :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom