• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX- said:
Korver flopped and it was more of a block than a charge.

lol, he established position outside the circle and his guy barrelled into him. that is a charge.

but like all nba fans, a non-call is only a non-call when it happens against your team, and a bad foul call is only bad when it happens to your team

giga

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol, he established position outside the circle and his guy barrelled into him. that is a charge.

but like all nba fans, a non-call is only a non-call when it happens against your team, and a bad foul call is only bad when it happens to your team
You think the Bulls are Samurai's team?

tmdorsey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Have you seen the calls and non calls the Bulls have been getting?

TeagueVP.

The Rose/Iverson comparison has never been more apt. Just means the Hawks will lose game 7 on a last-second baseline jumper by JJ.

Gigglepoo

pilonv1 said:
More like 2.1 men am i rite?

Eh, Bosh seems like the only one of the big three I'd actually hang out with. Remember that cowboy commercial he recorded in Toronto? At least he has a sense of humor.

SamuraiX-

FrenchMovieTheme said:
could be a bulls hater or a hawks fan, samething. point being is that was a charge

Actually, it wasn't. Teague clipped Korver's shoulder if you watched the replay.

If Teague went for the layup, it would've been called a block.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Inadvertent whistle? wtf?

EDIT: I'm surprised. Usually that's a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom