• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Bread said:
I'm pretty sure if the Sixers are giving away Iggy, they'll be including Brand in the trade as well.

Brand is worth more than Iggy, even if he is old. It'd be a hard sell to get Iggy & Brand....

Here's what I propose...

TradeChicago.jpg

What do you think?

Gigglepoo

SamuraiX- said:
Steve Kerr really calling that a flop? This motherfucker is so stupid.

Taj Gibson bulldozed his way through Smith.

Steve Kerr was one of the toughest motherfuckers to ever play this game.

Derwind

SamuraiX- said:
Steve Kerr really calling that a flop? This motherfucker is so stupid.

Taj Gibson bulldozed his way through Smith.

Lately every fucking announcer is calling every basketball play a flop. Like this is a football match....

This is a real flop right here:

KfsrX.gif

effzee

Smith has played somewhat solid but you can tell he is about to do something stupid. He can't control it. He has to. He is going to shoot a long range 3 for some odd reason with the game hanging in the balance and then make his WHAT I WASN'T FOULED??!?!?!? face.

Gigglepoo

SamuraiX- said:
This is pretty ridiculous. Bulls are getting all the calls right now. They should be ashamed of themselves if they lose this game.

That's true every time the Bulls play. Next round should be fascinating, two teams that get every call going head to head! 80+ free throws! 4 hour games!

Resilient

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Thank you, kind sir, for reminding me about the NBA fan rulebook. I will now proceed to hide my deep hatred for the Lakers coupled with my joy of seeing them bitch out like this, because my team is out of the playoffs, even though it wasn't even a surprise to me. What was I thinking. Apologies.

It would be alright if you didn't just come into the thread whenever teams you hated (see: Lakers) lost. True definition of someone trying to start some shit talk. Maybe next year man!

SamuraiX-

effzee said:
Smith has played somewhat solid but you can tell he is about to do something stupid. He can't control it. He has to. He is going to shoot a long range 3 for some odd reason with the game hanging in the balance and then make his WHAT I WASN'T FOULED??!?!?!? face.

That or throw 2 alley oops from half court to the fans in the 8th row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom