• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
dream said:
God Delonte can be great sometimes.
He knows his game, and he doesn't try to do too much. He's a great successor to Nate, who was the complete opposite. I hope he stays here for the long run, he's always been one of my favorite players.

dream

The Chosen One said:
Isn't that always the case with Rockstar games?

I thought the GTA4 games were pretty nice to look at.

LA Noire...I dunno, I can see the incredibly facial animation but the rest of it looks PS2-level to me.

Still, I'm a sucker for shit like this.

DJ88

Miami are turning it over like crazy. Even the last 2 possessions were inches away from becoming turnovers.

Edit: Called it

Sanjuro

Bread said:
I always cringe when Jermaine goes to the rim, he has a 15 inch vert at most.
Oldest 32 year old player in the league. I've been impressed by his play this postseason for being misused and hurt.

Vestal

reilo said:
Heh. We all know the refs don't always call that.

If he would have had a chance to actually shot the ball they might not have, but he had not chance because of the contact.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Vestal said:
If he would have had a chance to actually shot the ball they might not have, but he had not chance because of the contact.
Lol that's because Wade tried to reverse that underneath the rim, not because Baby attempted to block it.

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Oldest 32 year old player in the league. I've been impressed by his play this postseason for being misused and hurt.
I've definitely been impressed as well, his length is the only thing keeping him in the league right now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
XenoRaven said:
I have a really dumb NBA noob question. Does a shot count against your shot percentage if you get fouled and miss?
No it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom