• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Iadien said:
So sick of hearing how "hurt" Rondo is. lol We have no idea how bad he dislocated the elbow. Can't be that bad, or he wouldn't be able to move the damn thing. I dislocated my elbow and I had to have it in a cast.
We saw how messed up his elbow was, what the fuck do you mean " we have no idea how bad he dislocated the elbow"? Maybe you're just a pussy, and Rondo isn't.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Iadien said:
So sick of hearing how "hurt" Rondo is. lol We have no idea how bad he dislocated the elbow. Can't be that bad, or he wouldn't be able to move the damn thing. I dislocated my elbow and I had to have it in a cast.
Go find the picture of his elbow injury, and tell me you can stare it for more than ten seconds. To say "lol it's not bad, stop talking about it plz" just makes you weird. Everyone thought it was broken or at least it had severe ligament damage when it happened.

Jin34

Bread said:
How was that BS, he knocked Lebron's headband off his head...

Open your eyes, stop watching the game like you're at the Garden.

I said I've never seen the ref call it on the floor, not that I've never seen a ref change his mind after he blew this whistle :D

He wasn't going for his head even if he hit him there, like always with flagrants the fall afterwards is what determines the call more than anything.

Vestal

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Heat fans should at least Wikipedia "Basketball" before they start watching games.

LOL i guess you started watching Basketball yesterday right? That was a rub at most.

thekad

Banned
Iadien said:

Because you're a pussy and Rondo is Willis Reed.

pilonv1 said:
how the fuck did LeBron make all-defensive NBA 1st team THIS YEAR?

check $tat$ (on/off, namely)

Lkr

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
That should have been a charge on LeBron, Shaq will never get that call though.
Not sure if it was a charge. I'd like to see a replay though because I don't like the camera angles in Boston. Kinda looked like LeBron did lower into him(he always does though, lets not kid ourselves) but Shaq got the forearm around his neck a bit. Oh well

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Iadien said:

yo dawg, this didn't hurt at all
rajon-rondo-elbow.jpg

punkypine

Lkr said:
Not sure if it was a charge. I'd like to see a replay though because I don't like the camera angles in Boston. Kinda looked like LeBron did lower into him(he always does though, lets not kid ourselves) but Shaq got the forearm around his neck a bit. Oh well
how can you charge into someones arm?

Bread

Banned
Jin34 said:
He wasn't going for his head even if he hit him there, like always with flagrants the fall afterwards is what determines the call more than anything.
Dude just stop, please.

He fucking hit him in the head and knocked him to the ground, you aren't getting away with just a foul after doing that.

Jin34

Bread said:
Dude just stop, please.

He fucking hit him in the head and knocked him to the ground, you aren't getting away with just a foul after doing that.

I've seen Wade get away with worse all series like very deliberately lower his shoulder at Pierce and then watch Pierce get ejected.

reilo

Miami Heat starters have been outscored 73 points by Boston's starters.

Sanjuro

Vestal said:
LOL i guess you started watching Basketball yesterday right? That was a rub at most.
I really didn't even see Shaq move, which is not surprising. I forgot you like the version of basketball where everyone is thrown to the ground.

dream

I wanna see Doc put Shaq and Jermaine in at the same time. Twin Towers 2011.

And Bread is being very suspect. What did you guys do to him?

Bread

Banned
Jin34 said:
I've seen Wade get away with worse all series like very deliberately lower his shoulder at Pierce and then watch Pierce get ejected.
That's not a flagrant foul...

Stop complaining about refs, you don't understand the rules of the game.

dream said:
I wanna see Doc put Shaq and Jermaine in at the same time. Twin Towers 2011.

And Bread is being very suspect. What did you guys do to him?
Maybe it's the lack of Tommy that's making me an unbiased viewer, fuck Mike Breen! and also Marv Albert

dream

LA Noire looks like it will be phenomenal and incredibly atmospheric...but is it just me or do the graphics look like dogshit?

effzee

Haslem shouldn't be playing but how was that a technical? NBA refs are too much part of the game. Its so stupid. Haslem wasn't even demonstrative or yelling.

reilo

dream said:
LA Noire looks like it will be phenomenal and incredibly atmospheric...but is it just me or do the graphics look like dogshit?
The lighting an textures were sacrificed for the animation. Yeah, beyond that it's not that pretty.

Jin34

Bread said:
That's not a flagrant foul...

Stop complaining about refs, you don't understand the rules of the game.

Maybe it's the lack of Tommy that's making me an unbiased viewer, fuck Mike Breen! and also Marv Albert

No but Pierce getting ejected sure was bullshit.

Did I just see the bench INREASE a lead?!?

reilo said:
Go find the picture of his elbow injury, and tell me you can stare it for more than ten seconds. To say "lol it's not bad, stop talking about it plz" just makes you weird. Everyone thought it was broken or at least it had severe ligament damage when it happened.

I can watch it all day but then again I saw the Theismann injury live. Rondo is a tough bastard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom