• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
can we all come to an agreement about which derogatory name to use for the celtics

ive liked the crude simplicity of loston suckdicks for a while but it lacks a certain sense of finesse

diehard

Fleer
Duki said:
can we all come to an agreement about which derogatory name to use for the celtics

ive liked the crude simplicity of loston suckdicks for a while but it lacks a certain sense of finesse
Boston Knickerfuckers

giri

Ginko said:
lol, you're funny.
I say it was a bitch move because wade was pulling everyone down that was around him, all night. He tried to pull PP to the ground, he pulled Ray allen to the ground later. Whether a pre-meditated tactic, or just how he generally falls, he didn't stop doing it the rest of the game.

dream

AKtat.jpg

Really?

Is Spoelstra a dunce? How is he not overplaying to Rondo's right hand? Bibby is playing 5 feet off him when he should be in his grill pressuring Rondo when he has the ball. Force him to make plays and take shots.

diehard

Fleer
marathonfool said:
Is Spoelstra a dunce? How is he not overplaying to Rondo's right hand? Bibby is playing 5 feet off him when he should be in his grill pressuring Rondo when he has the ball. Force him to make plays and take shots.
Wait, playing 10 feet off him doesn't force him to take shots but playing up on him will? What?

dIEHARD said:
Wait, playing 10 feet off him doesn't force him to take shots but playing up on him will? What?
Rondo is allowed to run the offense with no pressure. Allen and Pierce are able to rub off screens and actually play the normal offense. Rondo should be pressured on the ball and the timing will be completely thrown off. The Heat are playing Rondo as if he can actually take and make shots with one arm. Overplay his right and force him left. He can't do anything.

giri

TylerD said:
So nervous about the Thunder game tonight. We are the better team but the lack of finishing just sucks.
The better team? you've got a nice team, they've got a play off team.

I'd seriously consider starting maynor & Harden tonight if i were brooks.

diehard

Fleer
marathonfool said:
Rondo is allowed to run the offense with no pressure. Allen and Pierce are able to rub off screens and actually play the normal offense. Rondo should be pressured on the ball and the timing will be completely thrown off. The Heat are playing Rondo as if he can actually take and make shots with one arm. Overplay his right and force him left. He can't do anything.
I understand the disruption of the offense part, but nobody has ever played Rondo like he could make a jumpshot, injury or not.

marathonfool said:

Yeah, watching Rondo standing at the top of the key and make casual one armed passes seems like kind of a joke. I should think that any number of Heat defenders could stay ahead of him or exploit his inability to finish with his left.

dream said:
Heroic jumpshot.

Against zero defense. Common knowledge is of course that you want Rondo to take that shot, but can't you at least make it difficult for him? Like Bibby did just there on the shot clock violation.

Nice fadeaway, still he had an opportunity to take it to the basket and he gave it up.

Ok we are starting to look like we did in the first two games.

Owzers

Just because Rondo wants to play doesn't mean he should, at the very least he shouldn't be in the starting squad. Dang Celtics, apart from ONE dunk by Allen, look like they went home at halftime and they weren't even playing well before that either. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom